☾THIRTY-FIVE☽ - house of yesterday/ house of Victory

THE NEXT MORNING, everyone had woken up early just so they could get to school on time which sometimes never happens since they will usually leave around eight but today was different for some odd reason

THE NEXT MORNING, everyone had woken up early just so they could get to school on time which sometimes never happens since they will usually leave around eight but today was different for some odd reason.  Rhianna trailed behind Mick and Mara who were busy listening to music in shared earphones, she simply pulled a face at them whilst circling her right finger above their heads signalling they were 'crazy'. Of course; she used her tip toes because she wasn't that tall but hey it was entrainment for her. "Excuse me" she said as she went round them and headed over towards her shared desk with a certain redhead. "Why do couples have to be so annoying? like hello- most of us don't care about your love life" she huffed when sitting down in the blue chair near the left side.

"I thought you liked all that romance stuff? you and Joy always watched those movies when we shared a room" Patricia questioned even though it felt odd mentioning their best friend after they last spoke to her weeks ago. "Even forced me to sit through one of 'em without making an attempted escape" she added through her mini chuckle whilst she stood by their desk. If were being honest, she wasn't' a huge fan of romcoms but often watched with the girls , only to watch a few clips here and there. And another thing.. she secretly did want a relationship with someone - she just wouldn't admit it out loud.

"okay, just because she had a huge romcom dvd set and we watched them doesn't mean I'm a hopeless romantic... .." Rhianna started to speak but paused when she couldn't think of how to word her sentence properly. "However, there is this someone who's the only exception" she quietly spoke whilst avoiding any eye contact;. You'd think her wording was so quiet no one heard it, yet when she did say this Williamson rose her eyebrow slightly just as it fell into a comfortable silence. "I didn't say anything!- stop looking at me like that" she says as she felt her face heat up in embarrassment.

"Looking at you like what? you're the one who said it, not me"
Patricia teased with a smile whereas the brunette leaned forward onto the desk covering her face hoping this side of their conversation would be over soon, she just kept on smiling at Rhianna's cuteness. luckily it was because Mara soon approached them and her mood changing slightly. But not a lot."He made me a playlist, how sweet is that?" her roommate had asked when standing near them. "Aw, and getting a cavity is sweet" she sarcastically replied and they both giggled at her response thus she sat into her seat afterwards, wondering how neither are dating yet.

Eventually, Amber rushed into the classroom holding her posters that were wrapped up in both of her arms. "Thanks for your help with this campaign guys. I've only had to struggle all the way from the art room with this stuff"  she sassily told her group of friends when she'd gone up to them and placed her things onto a table in front of Fabian and Nina.

"I thought Alfie was going to be  your campaign manger?" Mara questioned the blonde with pure confusion in her voice. ".. Not anymore.." slowly responded Amber as she looked down at the classroom floor, whereas Alfie looked pretty glum. "Jerome, you free to talk about our campaign?"  she asked their other housemate whom stood up front as well.