♡︎T W O ︎♡︎ - house of attiude

// ‼️originally Published in January, edited in July before August. ‼️//

❝I CAN'T BELIVE NO ONES GOT JOY'S HOME  NUMBER❝ was the first thing Rhianna heard echoing from outside the corridor as she passed through the living room

I CAN'T BELIVE NO ONES GOT JOY'S HOME  NUMBER was the first thing Rhianna heard echoing from outside the corridor as she passed through the living room. She tilted her head backwards in annoyance knowing her long life time best friend will most likely never let this go until they've found their roommate. "Oh Trisha give it a rest, new girl flew miles away from her hometown middle of our term. it's not like we knew things were gonna change" she quietly groaned as she sat down opposite Fabian who was reading another book. "Fabby read something to me .. miss pixie hasn't stopped since we've left school and it's making me tired" she added whilst resting her head on the other armchair

Fabian gave his friend a small smile.
For as long as they've known each other, he can tell whenever young Clarence gets "tired" it's really just due to over thinking or having a tough time.. like right now. He doesn't know if Rhianna and Patricia will be okay this term with everything suddenly changing but he does have some feeling they'll get through it and even if they don't,, well can't go too far can we? "Okay. It might not be that interesting to you though" he whispered when she squinted her eyes at him "I'll take your less scary glaring as you don't really care" in which he began quietly reading a page he turned.

"That's because this is her home. Just call her phone" commented Amber who sat a few seats down from where they were, she didn't bother looking up as she pressed some buttons onto her flip phone. Yeah.. did I mention she sometimes isn't very smart? her hair colour has nothing to do with her smartness, no one knows what goes on inside her brain.

Pacing around the living room, Patricia glared at her brunette roommate (who took no notice at this because she fell asleep to Rutter's voice.) then she moved her gaze towards Millington "Amber, keep up. I've told you she's left her phone behind" she remarked though sounded slightly annoyed she needed to explain everything again. "So text her"
shortly said the blonde princess of Anubis still not listening to her own voice after she'd looked up from her screen, she did however frown when getting mini snorts across from her and she recognised them pretty easily. "What?" she asked however didn't get an answer but got tapped on her head instead by a certain redhead goth "stupidity leak".

"So they've already got someone else in her bed?" questioned Fabian as he tried his best not to wake up the brunette girl sitting on another chair opposite where he was.

"Yeah, it's that girl we saw in the taxi. She's American and she's totally obsessed with it she said it like a hundred times" Patricia told him now that almost everyone got involved in this conversation about having a new girl joining them.

"And Joy's just gone?"
Mara also asked as she held onto her book she had been reading that whole time. She got a nod in response from their goth housemate
"That really is weird" she added, neither resident knew what's going on because nothing like this has happened in their entire life for all they know.