♡︎TWENTY-SEVEN ♡︎- House of drama/ house of codes part 1

☆。*。☆。

EARLY NEXT morning all year tens were at school getting everything ready for tomorrow, in her entire attendance over at that school never in her life has she imagined actually enjoying a subject.Right now she stood by Benjamin and Carmela as she made sure their costumes for everyone had been taking care of carefully ; she did have to admit it was a bit awkward talking to them since those two have pretty much stopped hanging out with her all together.. she doesn't know why but for the sake of their Drama lesson she built another mask.. one which showed she wasn't bothered by them.

"Okay Guys! time to focus" Mr Winkler called out whilst everyone was sort of in mini groups sorting things out but stopped. "It's the big night tomorrow,  dress rehearsals in five minutes" he informed them before making his way towards those working backstage "Er- Rhianna, can I talk to you please? it's about how things will work in being assistant" he said to girl which certainly made her confused.

"Okay"
she simply said as she ignored the looks she got from both Sawyer and Miller, what did she ever do to them? if only she hadn't befriended them in the first place. "Have I done something wrong with the light system? it is difficult you know" she says while they walked on stage then went towards where her station would be "I mean I got some tips from- " she continued rambling but when they stopped walking her face lit up with surprise and excitement "Victoria?!? what are you doing here?" she happily spoke as she hugged her cousin who somehow showed up early. 

"Hey mini me" Victoria greeted her younger cousin back through their hug which lasted about ten seconds before they pulled apart. "Jason called a few days ago asking if I could help with you guys's play and I said yes because being at home sucks and what would be more fun than messing with a few buttons? nothing!" she mentions as they both laughed at how she answered her own question. "Man it's weird being in this school again"

"Has my parents got anything to do with you being completely bored at home?"
Rhianna asked in which Victoria nodded her head; they both disliked the adults but Vicky has been on this earth longer than she has so it would make sense why she hates her Aunt and Uncle. "How lovely" the brunette flatly spoke yet there was one thing she didn't quit understand.. "I didn't know you and my Drama teacher were close"

"Right, um"
Mr Winkler started speaking though it had seemed as if he'd gotten slightly embarrassed
"I'll leave you two alone to discus things. Thanks again Vicky" He thanked the girl while she replied with."Third time you've thanked me already- you're welcome" she says through her light chuckle then he headed off making sure the others were staying focused.

Rhianna rose an eyebrow at her cousin.
"Ew gross you totally like my teacher" she spoke after he'd left "When you get married do not invite me" she jokingly said whilst going over to a table where some lighting box was and she stood behind it incase they're reading lines anytime soon .

"I do not!. who said anything about Marriage?"
Victoria exclaimed as she crossed her arms."You missy, have been watching too many tv shows" she added while trying to hid her smile that drew across her lips.
"Let's just concentrate on this yeah? cool" she continued in attempt of changing subject.

"But I don't understand" Amber's voice rang out opposite side of the room "Why can't the cactus sing?" she had asked the man once she wore her costume , the other day she was complaining about the colour now it's something else. "Because cacti can't speak Amber"

"And anyway, you've got a terrible voice"
Jerome says as he was in the back Camel suit.

"No she hasn't" Expressed Alfie while turning round slightly."Take no notice fair cactus"he added once he now faced Amber which only caused her to be upset about it .