꧁SEVENTEEN꧂ - house of kidnap

THE FOUR SIBUNAS WERE STILL HIDING AWAY as they watched Victor drink some unknown liquid, it was extremely cramped inside the closet but they'd somehow managed few hours later

THE FOUR SIBUNAS WERE STILL HIDING AWAY as they watched Victor drink some unknown liquid, it was extremely cramped inside the closet but they'd somehow managed few hours later. He eventually left and made his way upstairs, they each scrambled back out into that dark attic room "Think I'm gonna be sick" she said while hearing her stomach go all funny "yup. it's a sign" she added but got ignored by her crew yet her and Amber rushed towards the stairs.

Nina stayed with Fabian who had picked up the half empty bottle "What is it?" she'd asked him not following her two roommates who were now waiting to leave already "I don't know" he responded whilst looking at it.

"Guys! can we please get out of here?"
Amber pleaded as her right arm was linked with Rhianna, the duo were freaked out and didn't want to stay down there all night
. At that moment something else happened when they were standing near their housemates.

"Don't!"
Nina remarked soon as Fabian was about to drink from the unknown substance.
" You don't know what's in it" she confided him, which is very true neither of them had any clue what they saw Victor have so for now they'll wait till another time when it's not past their curfew too figure out a new plan.

"Hello, does anyone else realise we're in danger?" quizzed a stressed out Amber after turning away from the door that lead upstairs.
"Let's not get hysterical about it" Fabian shortly said not seeing why those two are even scared however she simply continued freaking out "Please can we go?!" As if something or someone had heard her question a wailing nose echoed making them all hold onto each other with complete horror.

Rhianna gave him one of those sharp glares whilst holding onto them "wow Fabes. 'let's not get hysterical about it' mm that's very reassuring "she mocked his words at the same time as her heart was beating faster than it normally does.

"Let's get out of here"
Fabian finally said realising it wasn't a smart idea to stay any longer. "Oh, now you listen"
sarcastically spoke Amber which they immediately speeded out of there not looking back, who knows how many hours of sleep they'd missed but one thing for sure is the sun will probably start rising soon..

**** *** ***

Next Morning only two out of three girls in the slightly pink bedroom were awake, right now Nina was trying everything to wake up Amber who was still fast asleep but within a second later she'd woken up." What?" Millington gasped as she took off her sleeping mask "you have to get up or we'll be late" says their American roommate." I hardly slept a wink all night"

Rhianna walked around their room looking for something important that would hopefully keep her awake all day. "I'm pretty sure you did.. I was awake until two am and you were literally sleeping like a baby" she commented as she searched through her things "must've been nice" she said mainly to herself hoping they didn't hear her, she barely couldn't sleep because A of that noise from last night plus her brain was frying up again.