♡︎TWENTY-FIVE♡︎ - house of Reunion

"CLEANING FLUID?" Amber's voice rang out during breakfast the very next morning, it appeared that the hospital sent Victor some results but this whole thing just wasn't adding up

"CLEANING FLUID?"
Amber's voice rang out during breakfast the very next morning, it appeared that the hospital sent Victor some results but this whole thing just wasn't adding
up. "Alfie drank cleaning fluid?" she questioned with unsureness as she went over to her side of the dinning table then sat down in her chair.

"That is what the hospital said"
Responded Victor whilst standing opposite those who were
."yeah, right" commented Patricia after she'd taking a sip of her orange juice "perhaps you would care to enlighten us on exactly what you think bottle Miss Williamson" he strictly spoke when hearing the light mumble from a certain redhead. "Pass" she shortly rejected just as he was no longer resting his hand on the table.

There were only five of students sitting in that room, Trudy had walked in with a tray in her hands the very moment Jerome thought of an idea. "Trudykins, how are you today?" he slyly asked with a grin on his face but she saw right through him." Old enough and wise enough to know when you want something Jerome" she said which her mini statement earned a small chuckle from one with brunette hair "out with it" their housemother added although his grin had disappeared. "Well, you know how me, Anna and Alfie are best mates yeah?" he started speaking "and now he's in a hospital bed probably bored to death with no one to talk to except old men with hacking coughs and bad breath... We want a day off to go see him"

"When did we discuss this? did we do that when I met you before breakfast?"
Rhianna confusingly asked although it was more of a whisper instead, she opened her water bottle taking her daily medication with water- she took two more sips before she talked more "hmm, even though I have no memory of talking about this.. can we?" she hopefully asked not knowing what the older women would respond with.

"Fine"
Trudy shortly approved with no hesitation whatsoever but it seemed like the tall blonde didn't hear her. "Come on Trudy! it's not like we've been bad-" Jerome says yet soon realised she'd allowed them to have a day off "Fine?" he questioned her. "But not the whole day though, you two can have a couple hours this afternoon" she informed them.

Almost like she'd gotten an idea in her head too , Amber shuffled in her seat.
"um- Trudy, um.. can I do that as well please? I feel a bit bad that he's not got something nice to look at while he's in there" she spoke and only earned herself some perplexed looks from both Jerome, Patricia and Rhianna. of course that's her main reason.

"oh okay.. I'll see what I can clear with Mr Sweet" Trudy tells her until another person joined into this conversation.

"Um, Trudy.. "
Patricia called out soon as she caught onto their so called 'plan'. "No!" Trudy cut her off from asking the similar question like her housemates have done. "I can only get permission for three of you to go, you'll have to fight it out amongst yourselves"