꧁ELEVEN ꧂- House of intruders

FOLLOWING THE SOUNDS OF HER HOUSEMATES VOICES,  she grew concerned when they were all crowding near a door that belonged to Mara and Patricia's bedroom what confused her even more is why Trudy was there too

FOLLOWING THE SOUNDS OF HER HOUSEMATES VOICES,  she grew concerned when they were all crowding near a door that belonged to Mara and Patricia's bedroom what confused her even more is why Trudy was there too. "What's going on?"
Young Clarence quietly yet worryingly asked those who she stood beside hoping someone would tell her some information."Williamson thought she saw somebody in the corridor" whispered Jerome since he was standing close.. how? all doors downstairs would've been locked and Victor doesn't allow strangers into their house for any reason "What?" her eyes widened slightly, she hasn't seen her best friend so freaked out about anything in ages,  last time she did was way back in year eight when they stayed at her house during summer holidays after watching some lame movie that her cousin accidentally left on the tv.

Downstairs , Victor had called the police to investigate everything, apparently there was nobody there because he would've known if anyone walked into the house past midnight even though their double doors are usually always locked and their floor tends to make lots of creaking noises when you walk or run
doesn't make much sense really but hopefully what she saw might've been just a nightmare.

"I saw him outside the door he was staring right at me" frighteningly spoke Patricia while Trudy and Mara sat on her bed trying to calm her down, the whole household had gotten woken up by her scream they were all very tired although with school tomorrow they'll most likely won't get enough sleep if it's gone way past midnight. "You believe me , don't you?" she asked their housemother whereas everyone else stood around in her room.

"Of course"
Trudy calmly said as she had her arm around the redhead's shoulder
Sooner or later they would be needing to go back too sleep considering they'll be waking up early in a few hours time, however in this case she'll probably let Williamson stay at home..

Next morning was a bright sunny day, despite neither of the crew getting enough rest last night they still looked and sounded pretty much awake thought could be due to them having breakfast or having something cold to drink. "I could do with another three hours of sleep. I'm spent " exclaimed Mick as he entered French with Fabian, Rhianna and Amber which is quit odd mainly because they've never hung out together always in different groups really.

"Do you think she really did see a G-O-S-T?" 
Amber had questioned as they continued walking into their usual classroom although she didn't exactly spell ghost correctly
her question did get one tilted head from her roommate next to her expect she wasn't bothered by it at all.

"...That's not how you spell- Rhianna began to correct her pink loving roomie with a perplexed facial expression but got cut off by Mick in which she scrunched her eyebrows together whilst letting out another huff that morning."Excuse me Campbell" she said once they were now moving past  Mrs Andrew's desk who hadn't arrived yet.