꧁TWENTY ꧂ - house of numbers

WAKING UP EARLY THE NEXT DAY  Rhianna thought things would've returned to their normal state

WAKING UP EARLY THE NEXT DAY Rhianna thought things would've returned to their normal state.. whatever that is for this lot although as she walked into the kitchen/living area. Her eyes widened seeing everyone at different stations making their own breakfast (must've taken Victor's advice from yesterday) safe to say it wasn't going very well for the others .

"wow... g'morning people. don't mind me just gonna- "she squeezed past her housemates while going towards the fridge. "yes!" she quietly cheered once taking out her freshly made mash potatoes with cheese - well, she did sneak downstairs around five am before her alarm went off so guess she got lucky. "coming through- thank you" she gleefully spoke whilst heading over to their empty table and slowly took a spoonful yet stopped when hearing someone yell which caused her to look over their side.

"Stop!"
Fabian yelled as it was getting way too chaotic, bacon in a pan burning, pots in sinks, clouds of smoke filling the air.
this all wouldn't be happening if they had an adult who knew their favourite meals but for now they just had themselves . "we can't go on like this. we're going to starve" he truthfully tells them soon as it went quiet

"me? no I actually came up with my own plan at five am- you guys? mm yeah it's not going so well for ya" Rhianna mumbled underneath her breath although they still heard her and gave multiple expressions which meant 'wasn't needed'. "I said what I said don't look at me like that. whenever my mum leave for some 'business trip' I've always cooked for me and Milly.. could've asked for some help y'know" she added with a shrug before taking one more bit of her slightly cold potatoes.

"We need trudy back"
Stated Patricia while they were no longer cooking or even eating. "and those camera's taken down" this time it was Nina who spoke afterwards however they needed a new plan to get themselves heard. "we need to show them we mean business, and I know exactly how to do it" their fellow redhead tells them, from that moment you bet it was another protest although neither had left for their lessons yet

Sitting all together at their dinning table,
the gang were doing homework plus coming up with ideas for how they'll get through this. few hours later Victor left his office then entered the living room being surprised when seeing everyone there "what is going on here?" no response. "get to your lessons immediately!" he strictly demanded whilst pointing towards the main corridor.

"Not until you taken down the security cameras" Patricia confidently announced which was soon followed by her club members who sat near her.

"And brought trudy back"
Nina added onto their protest.

whereas Amber's point wasn't to do with any of those things."and gotten softer toilet paper" her housemates each gave perplexed expressions whilst she finished speaking "what? as long as we're making demands" she shrugged it off.