♡︎TWENTY NINE ♡︎ - House of Hazard/ house of Charades

The four teens have been trapped inside a barn for 24 hours. The sun was already shining outside but there was no sign of this mystery man just yet, funny thing.. Benjamin and Carmela had disappeared sometime around 2 or 3 in the morning even though they were literally in the middle of nowhere .. surely wherever this place is can't be far from school grounds if didn't take a long car drive there last night.

Patricia and Rhianna had stayed close to one another the whole evening, both were super terrified about what might happen next. how could she have been so stupid? she thought this complete stranger would've helped them into getting Joy back yet it only created more problems. They were on the old sofa keeping themselves warm and safe, they couldn't help but wonder'has someone noticed we've gone?' surely by now everyone would be waking up having breakfast before their first few morning lessons.. let's just hope at least one person has realised something's off at home. The barn door opened and there stood Rene or whatever his name is, all they know is that he's a literal kidnaper. "Good morning you two" he coldly greeted them like nothing happened.

____________________________

Over in the house, a few of them were downstairs having breakfast. "Have any of you seen Patricia ?" Mara asked her housemates she knew that are quit close with the redhead.

Now this question is what got them confused."Didn't she come home last night?" Nina questioned the girl standing opposite side of the table.

"No. Trudy said she went out with her aunt and uncle after the play but I thought she'd be back by now" Informed Mara though sounded like she were about to cry. "Are you alright Mara?" Fabian kindly asked since she did seem a bit upset about something."No, I need to talk to Patricia" she says despite no one knowing where their favourite goth was.

"Hey, you can talk to us if you like" Nina suggested although they weren't exactly quit close with her.

Just then Amber had showed up after sorting out a bowl of cereal in the kitchen. She stood beside Mara who took a glance at her before saying"No, I can't" and afterwards she left those four alone while Millington waited until her ex best friend had gone so she could speak. "Trouble in paradise" she says while sitting down in her chair.

"Sorry?'
Fabian quizzed as he didn't understand what she meant by that. "Her and Mick were Boyfriend and Girlfriend for one hour and then they broke up" Amber tells them without having a simple care in the world about their relationship status.

"Why?"
Nina asked one of her roommate. "Who knows " Replied Amber though they eventually changed subject, this topic was based on their two missing housemates. "Where do you think Patricia is? and I noticed this morning Rhianna wasn't in her bed, it was still made like she hadn't slept in it last night.. do you think they went somewhere together?"

"Hopefully with Joy and not Rufus" Responded Fabian about the first question. "really? yesterday, when the play finished I think Carmela tried getting Rhi to get some fresh air but she didn't want to go at first because her family was around, eventually she gave up and they left. I do find it strange how Sawyer seemed far too pleased that they were going outside.. mind you even Benjamin seemed a bit odd" he realised as he now remembered what happened during the whole chaotic scene.

"I thought they were one of the good guys?"
Amber quizzed although no one suspected their classmates could be bad people let alone some 'P.I'.. well.. Jerome might've guessed it a while back yet seemed to have forgotten. " Okay, it's impossible to keep track. we need a newsletter" she said whereas Fabian gave her an expression that read 'are you being serious'.