꧁EIGHT꧂- House of discovery

JUST DANCE, GONNA BE OKAY DA DO DO. JUST DANCE , I LIKE YOUR WAY. DA DO DO

IN THE MORNING, THINGS HAD GONE BACK TO NORMAL

IN THE MORNING, THINGS HAD GONE BACK TO NORMAL. BREAKFAST WAS NOW FILLED WITH CHATTING AND JOYFULNESS
Like they hadn't been in any drama at all which meant everyone can finally have a good term without anymore friendship breakups or relationship breakups.
They were all sitting at the table when Trudy brought round an extra pan "More egg anyone?" she'd asked them whilst walking into the dining area.

"Yes Please"
Fabian said once his laugh died down, they were all in a pretty great mood. At last their house is buzzing with excitement.
Trudy brought the pan over to where he was sitting and gave him the last few scrambled eggs.

"Yeah, me too Trudes!" 
Beamed Rhianna as her sketchbook/notebook rested in front of her "it's hard work being an artist AND a writer. hate using my brain at this early hour" she jokingly said while their housemother was now adding extra eggs onto her plate too "thank you" she thanked  the older woman and continued drawing on a fresh new page. 

"Did you hear about Victor? he fell down the stairs last night and broke his leg!" Patricia had suddenly brought up how there was a loud crashing noise when they were all asleep,
the three main troublemakers laughed when she told everyone. "Don't exaggerate Patricia" Trudy lightly scolded her from other end of their table.

"Eggz-aggerate, good one Trudes"
Joked Alfie now that they were able to make all sorts of jokes, of course the two people who actually found it funny (aside from his other housemates) and joined in were his best friends that sat in different chairs than they normally would if it's breakfast or dinner.

"Terrible Yolk Alfie "
Jerome's voice chimed which got another round of loud cackles from the whole table, However Trudy disapproved their jokes knowing that their housekeep might be lurking around somewhere. "It's just a sprained ankle that's all" she told them but their cheery moods soon died down within less than a second.

"A very  painful sprained ankle." Victor's voice echoed from the door way and instantly each resident were no longer wearing smiles on their faces
.  "Oh- Victor how do you do that? and with a limp too" their housemother says although she seemed a bit jumpy, the teens were now trying their best not to laugh knowing how scary he can be when he's mad. "Someone sabotaged that floorboard on purpose" he carried on speaking as he walked into the room not noticing two people get quit tense.

"oh, no. That floorboard has been like that for ages" Trudy denied his false accusation. "I remember telling you about it last year" she added before heading into the kitchen.

"Yeah, that's right. I've tripped over it myself a few times" Fabian implied and there was multiple responses from everyone debating on if they've tried over it or not.