☆THIRTY-NINE☆ - house of Allegiance

⋆.ೃ࿔*:・ ⋆.ೃ࿔*:・ ⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

"I SAID Move!"
Victor shouted whilst making a hand gesture over to Nina who still hadn't left.Luckily, in the moment of truth Amber showed up making eye contact with her roommates who were stuck in a problem. "Victor!- the room is starting to spin and I think my ankles are swelling up" she lied once again which caused him to look over towards his left side "Trudy will be with you in a moment" he tells her.

"Oh, Trudy! yes! I'll go get her" Nina innocently spoke before she then headed over wherever their dear housemother would be not saying anything else afterwards. Within a few minutes later she had found Trudy who went to help out Millington after hearing what's been going on. Eventually Fabian entered the kitchen area and they'd discussed their next clue.

Alfie soon showed up as he too entered the kitchen with a grin on his face. "Hi, what's up guys? sleuthing or flirting?" he asked the duo when seeing how incredibly close they were standing.

"Oh ha ha ha no. Nina has found another puzzle piece"
Responded Fabian as he changed the subject of the idea that him and Nina were flirting which wasn't possibly true.

."Great- um. just out of curiosity. You know the elixir I brought back from the cellar? what did we do with it exactly?" Alfie asked him and he didn't really have much interest in hearing their news clue discovery "It's under my mattress.. why?" the raven haired boy answer while exchanging looks with their other leader .

"No- no that's all. I just wanted to know it was somewhere safe"
Alfie tells them both then made a quick exist out of the room.

_______________________

Dinner time rolled up and everything seemed to have went back to Normal.. whatever normal was in Anubis house. Right about now, all the teens were sitting in their cheats eating which meal Trudy had cooked that evening, she was walking round the table seeing if anyone wanted anymore juice. "Glad seeing you're feeling better after your fainting episode" she says towards Millington but she hadn't a clue it was acting.

" Yes- I'm better ,thanks Trudy. It was terrible and terrifying and also frightening"
Amber spoke in a way that made it seem like she really was ill earlier and of course this became noticed to her  roommates who shared a smile between one another which luckily no one else had noticed this action.

Whilst that was happening, Jerome quickly finished up his food thus got up from where he sat which clearly got noticed by his two ex pranking buddies. "Thanks Trudy" he thanked their housemother just as he finished the very last drop of orange juice. "Where are you going?" Alfie questioned him and everyone else also took notice of this.  "Places to be people to see- thank you" he said thus left the dinning/living area.

"So, Mick. Are you joining the school pom-pom squad?"
Patricia asked the jock sitting opposite side of where she sat only because of his very impressive performance earlier. "No; why would you think that?" replied Mick with a perplexed expression "wasn't that your cheerleading audition earlier?" she carried on teasing him before she got up to mock his moves causing some of them to chuckle at her action.

"I have it on video!"
Rhianna practically squealed, she wanted to reach into her pocket but she remembered she left her phone charging and didn't really want to use it for the rest of the evening. "I'm gonna send it too my sister - who by the way hates jocks but she thinks your okay" she added through her giggles.