☆𝙁𝙊𝙍𝙏𝙔-𝙏𝙃𝙍𝙀𝙀 -☆ "House of Finale" part 2 (Sting/Never/Forever)

⋆

⋆.ೃ࿔*:・ ⋆.ೃ࿔*:・ ⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

ೃ࿔*:・

⋆.ೃ࿔*:・ ⋆.ೃ࿔*:・ ⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

AND THEN YOU SAY : I WANT YOU , FOR WORST AND FOR BETTER. I WOULD WAIT FOREVER AND EVER. BROKE YOUR HEART OUT THEN PUT IT BACK TOGETHER;I WOULD WAIT FORVER AND EVER.❝

-@.   Taylor swift 'How you get the girl'

[HOUSE OF STINGS]

I DON'T CARE. I PAYED FOR NEXT DAY DELIVERY  AND IT HASN'T ARRIVED!
Amber's voice echoed from the entrance hallway at school as she were on the phone and walked Into their student lounge, today was their last day of Year ten - over all- last day of this semester before they break up for summer.  She was speaking to the delivery people about her outfit whilst walking towards where her group of friends currently stood. "If you ruin my prom I swear I'll.. " she angrily shouted yet took one quick glance at her favourite crew "Okay I'll hold" she says then headed off somewhere else to deal with whatever she's mad about.

"Okay- I'm just worried about keeping the puzzle pieces safe until the chosen hour"
Nina informed the few group members standing there with her, their whole year weren't having any long lessons considering it is their last day and they deserved to have a nice relaxing time... well..

"I know. It's fine carrying them around with us but; what if the teachers organise another bag search or something?"
Fabian implied in concern. They've had too many of those during these past months, who knows if they'll have one last search.

"Leave that with me.  I've got an idea"
Spoke Patricia as if a light bulb went off inside her mind. "What is it?" Nina questioned her with full interest, but when she did ask someone else had entered thus their conversation soon fell into silence. "I'll tell you later okay?"