꧂FOURTEEN ꧂- house of Alarms

"Here I am. this is me, and I'm stronger than you'd ever thought I be. are you shocked? are you mad? that you're missing out on who I really I'm"

She's so gone by Naomi Scott @dcom lemonade mouth

THIS IS IT.
TODAY'S THE DAY SHE'S BEEN DREADING MOST, MEETING HER PARENTS AFTER BEING At boarding school from such a young age when they said they didn't have much time to be around her due to work or another event she was seeing them again and it's not even an holiday at all. Walking into her history/ French classroom Rhianna wasn't wearing her usual hoodie or wrong shoes however she wore her proper uniform that didn't include any home clothes of some sort, her facial expression was far from happy (she's excited about seeing her sister..although she'll most likely get compared like always public or not)
She sat in her chair while placing her palm onto her right cheek feeling stressed out as ever which isn't really normal unless her family is apart of her huge problem.

"Okay! as I'm sure you're all aware its prescriptive parents day. is everyone clear on their individual tasks?"
Mr Winkler mentioned once everybody sat in their usual seating areas but it won't be for long since they'll be needed to help out instead of having their normal lessons,
they each nodded meaning they know what their roles are and within that moment year tens got sent out of the classroom soon as a bell rang.

**** *** ****

IN THE STUDENT LOUNGE HERSELF, CARMELA AND JEROME WERE WATCHING ALFIE PRACTISE his dance moves.. they weren't very good if you asked the trio. "someone please make it stop" miss Sawyer flatly spoke as her eyes widened with utter shock." no seriously- how did he get chosen too perform? " she questioned whilst covering them when leaning into her brunette friend's shoulder who was busy silently laughing at her reactions.

"You'll get used to this after being friends with him for a long time" commented Rhianna through her muffled giggles little did she know this hour was going to be her last happy moment. "Alfred- " she called out but couldn't finish her sentence though her laughs died down after seeing Jerome get up from where they were sitting. "oh thank you" she jokingly said yet kept an eye on both boys.

"You see this is your big chance to win Amber's heart dude. she's been dumped, she's venerable she needs a sensitive guy like you with a big shiny shoulder too cry on" expressed Jerome when he stood up and started giving out 'advice' without realising his other classmates were watching their contestation about relationships.

"I don't know dude.. Jason said I can't get the costume wet"Alfie denied with slight wordiness in his voice although his statement didn't exactly stop his roommate giving out more tips even though neither still hadn't notice either girls were holding onto each other controlling their laughs every minute.