꧁TWELVE꧂ -house of proof

NEXT MORNING they had their first lesson, history; which Rhianna was absolutely dreading mostly because she didn't get much sleep last night due to her brain overworking causing her too get nightmares so her mood won't be very nice at all

NEXT MORNING they had their first lesson, history; which Rhianna was absolutely dreading mostly because she didn't get much sleep last night due to her brain overworking causing her too get nightmares so her mood won't be very nice at all. going into her usual classroom with Alfie they both were behind Mr Winkler who wasn't aware that they're slightly late only when he stopped walking then turned around and the duo gave him an cheeky yet apologetic smile." Good morning sir " she awkwardly chuckled before resting her hands on Lewis's shoulders once they went towards their desk (she now shares with him and Jerome instead of sitting at her normal seat besides Nina and Amber)."y'know I think Jason's gotten used to our weirdness "
she mumbled when placing her bag underneath their table once eventually reaching it.

"Of course he has. it's been weeks since this term started" Alfie whispered but noticed how she wasn't her usual self.
"Are you okay? you seem kinda down in the dumps, does it have anything to do with Patricia?" he quietly asked her so that neither could get into trouble for talking when their lesson is about to officially start.

"Hmm? yeah , I'm fine.no. Trish and I are doing A-okay" Rhianna told him whilst her hands were folded onto her cheeks though her voice tone said otherwise. "No fights whatsoever... can we listen to what mr teach has to announce ?" she continued but sounded like she didn't want any more questions on why she's so silent and she's actually paying attention in class now that's defiantly a rare thing.

Not going further into their short conversation Alfie simply nodded his head although felt like she had lied about her mood,
he sent a look towards Jerome who grew even more concerned on why she isn't telling the truth but they decided it's probably nothing and so the trio began listening to their drama/ history teacher standing at the front.

"Okay everyone, settle down please"
Instructed Mr Winkler soon as the whole class were sat in their seats "Before we start the class- the school is having a prospective parents day next week and I will like some volunteers to show the outside world what a talented bunch you all are"
he informed them not realising that half of their families aren't always 'the perfect kind' although that just depends on who you are.

Young Clarence pulled a face when hearing her parents will be visiting next week,
she hasn't seen them (not including holidays) since she was twelve it's not like they want to know about anything she's been doing in her new teen life. "oh yay that sounds so fun" she sarcastically groaned underneath her breath while pinching her nose. she really isn't looking forward for them being around "can't wait" she sighed yet tilted her head when seeing one of their other teachers Miss Robinson walking in with some lower year.

"Um, miss Robinson"
Mr Winkler began when seeing their P.E teacher walk Into the classroom "I'm in the middle of a class here" he stated whereas year tens looked extra confused.