chapter six: the flying car accident

The house elf Dobby, had gotten the potter twins in so much trouble with the Dursley's that they put bars on thier window.

      "I Can't Believe That Bloody Elf!" Raven yelled, throwing the book he was reading onto the bed.

     "Calm down Raven, I'm sure we'll figure out a way to go back to Hogwarts." Harry reassured, patting his shoulder.

     "Like hell we will, unless someone comes dropping outta the sky to pick us up were done for." Raven sighed, sitting with his legs criss crossed.

    "Speak of the devil!" Harry cried, as a light kit up through the window of the dark room.

     "Huh?" Raven questioned, turning around, to see the light.  Harry hurried over to open the window, while Raven grabbed his trunk in excitement when he saw the red haired family outside the window.

     "Ron? Fred, George? What are you all doing here!?" Harry whisper yelled.

     "The Weasley's! It's good to see you all!" Raven smiled, joining his brother by the window as the taller red haired twin who was driving the flying car, pulled the bars off the window.

     "We came to rescue you guys." Fred smiled.

     Once the two loaded their trunks and animals into the car, Raven hopped in next to Fred, giving him a hug. The Weasley twin smiled, hugging the dark haired boy back, and ruffling his hair.

     Harry was about to get in, until uncle Vernan burst through the door, grabbing Harry's ankle.

    "Drive Fred!" Ron yelled, as Harry clung to the car for his life.

     Harry wriggled out of his uncle's grip and the car flew off, leaving the Dursley's to scream at them.

     "That was close!" Ron said, helping Harry into the seat next to him.

     "Too close." Harry replied.

     "Well your both here now, that's what counts." George said smiling, as he flicked the car into invisible mode when the sun began to rise.

     "WHERE HAVE. YOU. BEEN!?" Mrs. Weasley scolded her son's, as she came around the corner of the room when we entered the magical house. After arguing with her kids, she hugged Raven and Harry. Greeting them and inviting them all to breakfast.

      "Your son's took the flying car out last night." Mrs.Weasley told her husband as they all say down to breakfast.

     "Did they really?...how'd it go!?" Mr.Weasley asked excitedly, until Mrs.Weasley scolded him.

     "I mean uh- that was very irresponsible." He corrected himself.

     After breakfast, the kids got ready to go to diagon alley, for their school supplies this year at Hogwarts.

      "Digonilly." Harry said, throwing the floo powder down.

     "I think he said it wrong." Raven pointed out, pulling his head out of, "crafting and creating a wizard's own spells"

      Raven jumped in, and shouted
"Diagon Alley."

   •  •  •

      After finding harry in nokturne alley, Hagrid regrouped him with his brother and his friends.

      "Harry, thank salazar you're okay!" His twin shouted, putting his arms around Harry.

      "Guess I'd consider myself lucky." Harry breathed. He then greeted Hermione, and went to go talk to Ron.

     The taller Potter twin Raven, suddenly felt two hand on his shoulders.

     "So what's your plan this year?" Said Fred.

      "Any new pranks?" George asked.

       "Well..." The potter boy scratched the back of his neck as the twins walked him into the bookshop behind Harry, Ron, and Hermione.

     "I was thinking of pranking Professor Snape, but I think I'd probably get expelled for that." He laughed nervously, earning a chuckle out of Fred and George.

     "Your probably right Raven." George nodded.

      "Or maybe he'd have your head!" Fred joked, shaking Raven's shoulders. Raven laughed even harder until he thought he couldn't anymore.

     "But that lockhart...now I can handle that kind of prank." Raven smirked, causing the Weasley twins to look at eachother mischievously.

     "We'll have fun helping with that." They said in unison.

    (A/n: sorry for skipping a lot, I don't want to write about most of the stuff that's already in the books/movies, that's exactly the same, so I wanted to write stuff that I changed a little bit.

     By the way, their second year is going to be a little darker, just a warning. I'll eventually have a trigger warning because the third year that they are at Hogwarts, Raven begins to feel, say, and do things that might be a trigger so I'll warn you when that happens, anyway...hope your enjoying the story. Let me know if I make mistakes :)