chapter twenty five: fist fights

"How could you say that..." Raven mumbled under his breath as his blonde boyfriend cursed under his breath.

    "The bloody beast broke my arm!? You expect me to help you save it?" Draco yelled.

    "Well your the one who bloody provoked it!!" Raven yelled back. Draco didn't like when Raven got angry with him. He could be really salary sometimes. His menacing facial expression, and his usually gentle eyes were now vicious.

     "So what!?" Malfoy, didn't know what else to say.

     Just then, Harry, Ron and Hermione came around the corner finishing up a conversation they were having.

    "The bloody hell are you three doing here?" Draco retorted. Raven grabbed him by the slytherin tie he wore and got close to his face.

    "Don't talk to them that way." He growled.

   "What's going on with you two?" Ron asked innocently.

   "None of your business. Raven if you think I'll actually help you, you've lost the plot. " Draco said, getting out from his boyfriend's death grip.

    "Both of you, relax!" Hermione said trying to calm them down, to avoid a fight.

    "No one asked your opinion MUDBLUD!" Draco yelled at her, causing Hermione to whip out her wand and hold it to his throat.

    "Hermione No!! He's not worth it." Ron said, trying to calm her down.

    Just as she turned back around to Ron draco spoke.

    "That's what I thought."

With those words, hermione whipped around and punched him square in the face. Draco groaned landing on his arse.

  He tried to get up again and go at Hermione, but was kicked in the gut by Raven.

   Hermione, Ron and Harry all got out of there before anything else happened.

   "What the bloody hell was that for Raven!?" Draco yelled as Raven dropped to his knees to meet the blonde's level.

    "You were going to hit a girl, you GIT." Raven scolded.

    "Well she hit me!!" Draco defended.

     "YOU DESERVED IT!" Raven yelled at him.

    Draco was quiet all the sudden.

     "Why did you have to act like an ARSE!?" Raven shouted, punching his fist into the ground, aggressively. Yet Draco heard a crack in his voice.

    "...Raven?" He asked. The black haired boy had his head down, a noise like sucking his teeth was heard, and he bit his lower lip roughly.

     "..why?.. " Raven asked, his voice quieter, and Draco even heard a tremble in his voice.

    Draco's face fell from anger to shock, as tears began to fall from Raven's face, as well as his own.

     "I'm...sorry."

   "I'm not the one you should be apologizing to." Raven said, standing up. He tugged at his tie, which was untied, and headed back to his dorm.