chapter twenty nine: sleep

Raven laid on his bed in the slytherin dorm room that him and his boyfriend shared. His eyes were so sunken into his face that they looked almost like black holes.The black haired teen buried his head back into his pillow, groaning softly.

     "Raven?" The sounds of his boyfriend's voice entered the dorm, and the door shut behind him.
"Raven are you alright?"

     Raven didn't reply, he simply stayed put and didn't move unless to breathe.
Draco made his way over to Raven's bed to ensure his boyfriend was still alive. He placed a hand on his back, feeling it rise and fall to the rhythm of Raven's breathing.

      "Babe?" He asked, rubbing Raven's back. Raven groaned again, and rolled over slowly, showing his face and it did not look well at all.

      "You don't look well Raven..." Draco said.

      "No shit." Raven mumbled, his cheeks and nose were bright red.

     Draco put a hand to Raven's forehead, and immediately pulled it away.

    "Well Merlin, your burning up!" He said to Raven.

       Raven groaned, closing his eyes again. He fell onto his boyfriends lap, and wrapped his arms around the blonde's waist.

     Draco stroked his hair, and placed an arm around his back.

     "Did you stay up all night?" He asked the Potter twin.

    "Mhm." Raven mumbled into Draco's stomach.

    "Raven, your lack of sleep is going to cause you to get sick like this!" Draco informed him, but Raven didn't seem to care much at the moment. Raven had stayed up all night trying to figure out where Salazar's weapon might be hiding. He was also trying to distract himself from when Buck Beak had been executed.

     "I know your still upset about that th-... about Buck Beak... but you've gotta get some sleep Rae." Draco encouraged, while his boyfriend continued to groan in pain.

    "Want some water?" Draco asked.

     Raven shook his head slightly no.

     Draco sighed and continued to run his fingers through Raven's dark hair.

     "Idiot..."

Quiet snores were then heard from the dorm room.