chapter thirty one: werewolf

Raven stepped into the tree, climbing the crooked steps and swinging the door open.

He saw Snape unconscious on the ground. He was confused to say the least. Remus and Sirius stood facing a rat like man, while Ron looked terrified as he sat down, Hermione standing by him. Harry was in front of the rat like man.

    "Harry what in the bloody hell is going on here...?" Raven asked.

    "It's ok Raven...Sirius wasn't the one who betrayed our parents...it was Pettigrew." Harry explained.

     "Wha-" Raven started, but he was cut off by his twin.

    "I'll tell you the rest later, but we're going to bring Pettigrew back to the castle."

     "Ron what happened to your-"

    "Raven, we'll tell you everything that happened later." Harry said while his taller twin rolled his eyes.

    He and Sirius helped Ron up, who's leg seemed to be injured.

    Hermione nudged Raven on the shoulder.

   "Let's go." She said, following them out, and Remus who was holding Pettigrew were at the front. Raven followed after her, and crossed his fingers that Draco had gone back to the castle.

    Raven sensed more danger coming. Was it Dementors? What?

    No.. the full moon was rising.

    Remus began to contort, and groan loudly.

    "He's transforming!" Hermione yelled.

     Sirius tried to hold him, tell him he could control it. But it was no use.

     "Harry!" Raven yelled.

    "I know I know!" Harry yelled back.

    Dementors were on their way, and both of them could feel it.

    Remus had fully transformed, and began chasing Hermione and Harry.

   "C'mon Ron!" Raven yelled, until he realized that Ron practically couldn't move.

   A dementor came thier way, and Raven whipped out his wand quickly.

   "Expecto patronum!" He yelled, a bright light coming from his wand. His patronus took form into a small dragon like creature.

    "Raven! You can do that??!" Ron yelled.

    Raven wasn't listening, he was repelling back the dementor. His vision began to blurr. 'What's going on?!' he thought, as he began to fall. He'd repelled the dementor, but at the cost of his consciousness.

   (Time skip)

  Raven woke up in the hospital wing, in the bed next to Ron's. He was about to ask Ron what happened, but Ron was still unconscious.

  "Raven." Said Harry, causing his twin to look at him with confusion.

   "What happened?" Raven asked, Hermione stood next to Harry, and Ron began to wake up.

   "Remus transformed and couldn't control himself, and the dementors came for Sirius...they've killed him." Harry said.

   Raven looked shocked.

   "Siriously?" He asked. Harry nodded.

    Raven stood up, he felt fine. His energy was back, and he was only patched up in a few spots.

    "Explain everything to me Harry." Raven said.

   So Harry did. Everything about Pettigrew, and Sirius, and Remus, and their parents. Raven didn't know how to process it all at first.

    "We'll be back later Ron." Hermione said, as Raven walked with Harry and Hermione out of the hospital wing.

   "What's wrong? There's something wrong isn't there?" Raven asked as soon as they left.

   "Professor Mcgonagall gave me this." Hermione said, pulling out a gold object.

   "What is it?" Harry asked.

   "It's a time turner." Raven answered.

    "How did you know that?" Hermione asked Raven.

   "Uh, read about them." Raven answered quickly. Hermione raised an eyebrow, but continued.

   "It allows you to go back in time." She said.

    "Great, then let's go." Raven said.

   "Wait, first I need to warn you..we can't see our past selves, or something really bad could happen." She explained.

   Raven and Harry both nodded, and Hermione sighed. She spun the time turner, until it was spinning on its own, very fast. There was a bright flash of light, and Raven opened his eyes. He saw his past self, watching Hermione Punch Draco in the face. His past self stopped Draco from hitting back, and they were both on the ground.

    Past Harry, Hermione, and Ron left.

   "Oh no, wait we have to go." Raven whispered to Hermione and Harry, who looked at him questioningly.

   "Something you don't want us to see Raven?" Harry asked.

   "No..it's j-just...nevermind." Raven started. "Let's just follow you three."

    "Fine." Harry said.

   They followed past Harry, Hermione, and Ron towards Hagrid's hut, seeing buck beak in a patch of pumpkins.

   "It's buck beak!" Raven whisper yelled.

   "Sh!" Harry shushed his twin.

    Raven quieted down, and looked at buck beak. He was standing strong, like he'd never...died..

    "We've gotta save buck beak." Raven said.