chapter eighteen: quidditch

"Oi! Potter!" Draco called to Raven, catching the black haired boy by the collar of his shirt.

"What?" Raven asked, annoyed with the blonde.

"Too bad we aren't playing in the game today." Malfoy said as they walked out to the quidditch pitch to watch the game.

"Hm. Actually it's convenient for me." Raven said, pulling out a book while walking.

"Honestly for once would you not read a book Raven." Blaise said, snatching the book out of his friend's possession.

"Thanks for the loss of brain cells Zabini." Raven retorted.

"Will you three stop fighting for once, Raven just got out of the hospital wing yesterday for crying out loud." Pansy scolded her fellow housemates.

"He started it." Blaise said, pointing at Raven.

"Actually that would be Malfoy when he grabbed me by my collar." Raven defended himself, pointing to the white collar that was once neatly folded over his Silver and Green tie.

"Honestly." Pansy said, annoyed. She wrapped her scarf around her neck, and walked next to Raven, not wanting to be near Blaise after the embarrassing night before. She had actually done the dare Raven had asked her to, and was very embarrassed and awkward about it. Blaise however, was quite amused. He used the opportunity to flirt with the short haired Slytherin girl.

     "Don't wanna stand next to me pretty?" He said, winking at her. The Slytherin girl's face went slightly red, and she hid behind Raven. Causing the Potter to laugh. Actually laugh.

    The other three slytherin's stopped in their tracks, staring at him as he let out a loud laugh.

    "Eh- why are you all staring at me?" He asked as he stopped his laughing fit.

    "That's...the first time you've laughed this year." Blaise noted.

   "Yeah mate...it's been a while." Draco said, placing a hand on the black haired boy's shoulder.

     Raven's face tinted pink not very noticeably, but still there. He smiled a little, at his friends and they continued on to the quidditch game. Gryffindor Vs Hufflepuff.

•   •   •

       "GO HARRY!!!" Raven shouted from the stands at his Gryffindor brother, who flew past on his broomstick gliding swiftly through the hard rain.

      Draco rolled his eyes, and Raven elbowed him.

    "Would you stop being a prick to my brother, ever?" Raven asked the platinum blonde.

     "No. Not unless we were ever to become family, which wouldn't ever happen." Malfoy said flatly, watching the game intensely.

     "You'd have to marry me for that to happen, blondie." Raven joked, catching Draco's attention. The boy's face tinted red, but his expression hid this. He rolled his eyes.

    "Like I said, never gonna happen." Draco said. Though he couldn't hold back laughter, he cracked up. Raven laughing along with him.

    "Gay arses." Blaise laughed, bopping them both on the head with Raven's book that he'd snatched earlier.

     "Cmon Blaise, you know you've always secretly loved me, your just jealous aren't you?" Raven teased.

   "Who'd ever date a scar head." Blaise fought back, a smirk plastered on his face.

     "I dunno, like a lotta girls at the school." Raven shrugged. "Ginny Weasley seems to like my scar head brother? No?" He asked no one in particular.