045

Hey y'all, I missed y'all so much lol. Just wanted to ask how y'all are doing, I don't do that enough. If you ever need someone to talk to don't hesitate to leave a message on my message board or simply inbox me.

Mmm, I don't have anything else to say fr. My nineteenth birthday is coming up... in May LMFAO. Been in this pandemic since I was seventeen bye.

Enjoy.
——

Third Person.

"Now do it without my instruction ma." Reese let go of Kali's hands. She stretched her arms and did exactly what Reese taught her a few seconds ago.

"Like that?" She breathed, quickly adjusting her ponytail.

"Very good, again." Reese stood against the wall and watched her perform the action again.

They were currently in their third hour of training and Kali was exhausted. Their practices usually lasted for about five hours so she kept telling herself pull through. Demitrius was also there with them, doing the same exact thing.

"You two are quick learners, that's good."
He muttered handing them both a cold water bottle.

"You aren't going to drink any?" Kali asked, handing her bottle back to him. He shook his head and picked up a towel, softly gliding it across her forehead making her laugh.

"Thanks." She smiled. Demitrius stood there with a disgusted look on his face and rolled his eyes.

"When we gon' shoot shit?" He sucked his teeth looking at Reese.

Reese chuckled and Kali laid her head on D's shoulder.

"Nigga you too trigger happy and that's the problem. Just like Sincere." Reese shook his head with a smile on his face. "We was actually gon' do shooting for our last two hours. But let me talk to you two real quick." He said taking a seat on the table in the middle of his basement. Kali and D sat on the couch and looked at him.

"I know you and I don't get along," He started looking at D. "And you and I just started fuckin' with each other again but I do care about y'all well-being. I just want y'all
to understand something, you can shoot all you want, but knowing how to fight with these?" He said gesturing to his hands, "Is better than anything. You two got heart, especially you D. I know this shit seems pointless-"

"Yeah, it do." Demitrius mumbled which made Kali smack his arm.

"But we all know how to defend ourselves no matter the situation. D this was simply to sharpen your skills, you're actually more than proficient in almost everything. Kali, we know you can fight, you can't shoot for shit and that's just me being honest."

"Hey!" She whined. Demitrius snickered and shook his head.

"Nah best, he ain't lying. Physical combat you got that shit but leave the guns to us."

Kali rolled her eyes and huffed.

"That's not to say you can't improve, I know you can. The problem is that you hesitate, you second guess yourself. On top of that, it's almost if you have tunnel vision, you focus on one single thing instead of focusing on everything around you." He explained.

She nodded taking in the information. "Okay well, I'm ready, let's go to the range." She said standing up slowly. Her legs were killing her but she didn't want to sit for too long because she knows she'd never get back up.

"Nah, we cuttin' this short." A voice spoke from behind her making her and D turn around.

"Sincere!" They both ran up to wrap their arms around his torso.