049

Y'all omg 😭 first shoutout to my bitches Makayla206 and frenchymontana510 because fool, y'all are funny as hell 😂. OnG when I update I be waiting for y'all comments.

Aight now let's give our minor characters some love y'all. Y'all Alonzo is so damn fine smh.

I lowkey put some of me into Kali like mysensitivity and shit and y'all be going on her ass, hurting tf out my feelings LMFAO

sensitivity and shit and y'all be going on her ass, hurting tf out my feelings LMFAO. But I'm not as nice as she is so idk mane. Like I'm nice but she... she too nice.

Anyway, this chapter is... it's something. Enjoy.
——
[ January 7th, 2021. Cont.]

THIRD PERSON.

"Baby, roll this shit up for me." Sincere muttered handing his KD and rolling tray to Demitrius who was sitting there watching him draw.

" Sincere muttered handing his KD and rolling tray to Demitrius who was sitting there watching him draw

"M'kay." D took the stuff out of his boyfriends hands and sat on the floor.

Demitrius always did what Sincere asked him to do with no questions. He didn't mind tending to Sincere, as long as he got to spend time with him.

"I can get up for you." Sincere glanced over his shoulder when he noticed D move onto the floor.

Demitrius shook his head no and he placed the weed in the grinder.

"Angel.. can I ask you something?" D asked hesitantly. Even though Sincere was his boyfriend, he still walked on eggshells around him. Sincere actually scared him and he hated it. He thought their relationship was perfect in every aspect except for that, he didn't want to be scared of someone he loved but he knew how Sincere was.

Sincere glanced at him and looked back at his drawing.

"Why is August mad at you?" Demitrius whispered.

"Speak up, Demitrius." Sincere scolded, now turning around in his chair to give D his full attention. "What did you say?"

D jumped slightly and looked back at the tray. "I'm sorry."