050

mannn y'all funny eshit lmfaooo, thank you for the support y'all, na fr. we almost at 50k reads and i really appreciate it. love y'all.

look at our babies 🥺 i feel so bad for what i did last chapter LMFAO

look at our babies 🥺 i feel so bad for what i did last chapter LMFAO. anyway. trust me that wasn't the end LMFAO. it's gon be a time skip too, nun too serious. enjoy y'all.

——
THIRD PERSON.

"Owwww!" Kali waved her hands around  and cried as she sat on the gravel.

"Hey hey, what I teach you?" Sincere cooed as he looked at Kali's knee.

Kali sniffed and rubbed her eyes. "Me too pretty to cry."

"I'm Kal, say I'm." Sincere chuckled and lifted her small body up.

"What happened!" Teresa, the twins mother, screamed and stood up from the couch as Sincere walked past her.

"Hermana fell off her bike." Sincere yelled out and sat Kali on the toilet and went under the cabinet looking for the first aid kit.

Summer was finally here and the twins were too excited. Both of them were seven years old and full of energy.

Sincere called himself teaching Kali how to ride a bike, but of course she insisted on teaching herself and ended up falling off.

"Princess are you okay? Let me help you." Julius went to touch Kali but Sincere stood in front of her.

"Nooo! I got it daddy, move." Sincere huffed but then smiled when Julius squinted at him.

"Is it gonna hurt bubba?" Kali whined as she watched him pour the peroxide on the cotton pad.

"A little but it's okay. We're big kids." Sincere stuck his tongue out in concentration and hesitantly dabbed the cotton swab on her knee.

Sincere and Kali were way too smart for their own good. Their parents received emails from
all of their teachers telling them they were being placed in special classes because of it.

They were beyond articulate and their brains moved faster than some adults.

"Ow ow!" Kali cried and Sincere immediately hugged her.

"No no, I'm sorry it's okay." Sincere looked back at his parents who nodded their heads at him. "Tell me about your bike." He said so she could distract herself. Even as a little girl Kali loved to talk, so he knew she wouldn't focus on her knee.