056

Our baby so pretty

Our baby so pretty. 🥺 But I'm glad you guys liked and were so vocal on my last chapter, I was lowkey nervous to publish it lmfao. It's gon' be some drama in this chapter and I wanna try sum so yea.

AYE BUT CHECK OUT MY NEW BOOK! It's called New Flame and here's the cover below. I wanted to make a Chris Brown book bc I love him. It's a cute lil' story w drama here and there, y'all gon love it.

 It's a cute lil' story w drama here and there, y'all gon love it

Enough of me rappin tho, enjoy the chapter. Make sure y'all read the note at the end bc .. yea. 😂😂😂😂 Yall might be mad idk.

——
Kali De Santa.

"So.. okay let me see if I got this shit right so far." Sincere huffed and sat up straight, making sure not to spill our bowl of chips.

"Okay." I giggled and adjusted myself, pausing our show.

"So I got everyone's name down and allat, cool. You telling me that Stefan and Damon, fell in love wit' the same bitch twice?" Sincere asked.

Right now we were up in my room binge watching The Vampire Diaries. Well at first it was just me watching it while Sincere laid there bothering me but he ended up getting into the show too. It actually made me happy because I finally had someone to talk about the show with.

"Yes and no. Elena and Katherine are two different people, they just look alike." I said.

"So they're twins? Like us?"

"Mm, in the show they're called doppelgängers, it's four of them I think." I laughed. "But Elena is in love with Stefan."

"Bullshit, nah. She claims she hates him but you see the way she gets over Damon? She a hoe and she don't even know it yet." Sincere shook his head. "A damn shame, you know who I like though?"

"Who?" I asked.

"That nigga Tyler. He jhi a weirdo because of what he did to Vicki but personality wise, I can relate. Nah it's really Caroline I fuck wit', can't wait to see if she turns into a vampire." Sincere beamed as he grabbed some chips.