063

Wassup y'all. I'on have shit to say fr. But uh, let's give our minor characters some love yeah?

 But uh, let's give our minor characters some love yeah?

It's a little action at the beginning but nothing crazy.. actually this whole chapter LMFOA. Enjoy this chapter.

——
[UNEDITED]
A week later.
April 02, 2021.

"Are you going to tell me where we're going?" Kali whined impatiently as she rode in the backseat of Sincere's truck. Chris sat in the passenger seat, rubbing his temples. The twins had been arguing all damn week for God knows what and it was driving him crazy. It was too damn hot and crowded in this truck for him.

"Kali ask me again and I'll smack the shit out of you." Sincere snapped.

"Bitch, no you won't." Kali huffed, crossing her arms. August sat next to her with his headphones in, not wanting to be bothered with their bickering either. Nobody knew what the hell was going on, the twins almost always got along so they were all confused.

Sincere and August had locked up the girl from last week in the trap, where D, Tony, and Alonzo were. They held off for so long because they wanted to find as much information as they could on her. Besides Sincere wanting to be petty, it was something about her that intrigued him.

Sincere hadn't told Kali what happened but he knew that as soon as he did she'd raise hell. He was bored and simply needed some excitement in his life, and this was perfect.

Sincere pulled up to the trap and turned off his truck. Everyone turned to look at Kali which resulted in her blinking at them in response, something she had picked up from August.

"How you feeling mama?" Chris asked.

Kali smiled and shrugged. "I feel good, I'm in a pretty good mood, why?"

"Fantastic." Sincere chuckled and got out of the truck, now answering her question.

Chris opened Kali's door and took her hand, holding it in his and walked her across the street and up to the doors. Sincere walked up behind them and opened the door for them, taking off his hood.

Kali squealed at seeing Alonzo, practically tackling him into a hug. "Hi Zo!"

Alonzo laughed and hugged her back. "Wassup lil' mama."

They looked at each other for a few seconds and Kali smiled, moving on to Tony. "Hi Tony!"

"Hey lil' bit, I'm glad you doin' good." Tony chuckled. He looked over at Alonzo and shook his head. Tony wasn't really used to being around or talking to Kali, he never felt the need to unless her brothers needed him to.

Kali shrugged and went back to Chris, holding his hand again. "Where she at?" August asked.

Kali looked at everyone in confusion, "Who?"