043

Hey babies. I hope you guys enjoy this chapter :) I'll probably change the povs quite a bit but I hope that doesn't affect anything.

Here's our baby Kali. This my first character and I'm so attached to her so when y'all be mean I get in my feelingsssss LMFAO. But nah she be blowing me so I get it.

 But nah she be blowing me so I get it

AND YALL, I SAW MY BOOK ON TWITTER 😭

So aye, shoutout to my dawg. I appreciate this a lot, I rl started crying 😂. Thank you for reading, seriously. I love y'all bruh.

Enjoy.
——
Third Person.

"This her crib?" Sincere looked in the mirror and saw his sister nod her head.

They were deadass serious about giving the family a piece of their minds. Especially Sincere. This ran deep to him because he knew how much that girl meant to Kali and he hated to see her hurt. He never understood why bitches always seemed to have some type of motive with his sister. That's why him and Chris were trying to teach her to be more heartless towards people.

"Her parents are gone, so is her little sister but she's pregnant so that's fine. Her older sister is always home though." Kali said as they all looked out of the truck from across the street.

"How many of them are there?" August asked.

"Penelope, Antonio, her older sister Maria, then their two brothers Luis and Joel, also Anthony, so five." Kali answered. "Anthony is only 15, we don't need to touch him."

"Now Sincere and Kali, you two know who to go for. Antonio and Penelope." Chris warned and they nodded. Those two were the ones talking the most shit, so the twins wanted them and them only. "Get y'all shit off so we can dead this beef between them and my sister because if it drag out any longer I'ma just kill them niggas and that's that." Chris shrugged.

"I aint tryna waste no time with you niggas, we in and out." Sincere muttered and opened his door not bothering to wait for anyone else.