013

Hey y'all. Before you start the chapter, I just wanted to give a shoutout to VELVETVOWS . They take the time to read my book, comment and vote. Thank you for being my biggest supporter, I appreciate you more than you know. <3

[Unedited chapter]——KDS

[Unedited chapter]
——
KDS.

"Wassup?" Sincere looks between me and Chris.

I sigh, "Don't get mad okay?" I plead and he squints at me. Chris has told me to be more honest and speak up. It's not like I just lie to Sincere but I haven't really mentioned August to him, and we tell each other everything.

"Kali what did you do?" He takes some of the orange juice and drinks it from the carton.

"Bubba promise me." I pout and he sighs, "Ight man."

"So you remember how I told you that I said something to provoke Roman?" I ask and he nods slowly still sipping, making a confused face.

"The friend I had over was this boy.." Sincere runs his tongue across his teeth and Chris snickers.

"Oop."

"Chris shut up." I snap and he goes back to drinking his juice.

I sigh again and Sincere is tapping his finger against the side of his phone. He put the carton down and turned to face me fully.

"He's been my friend for a while actually, remember that day you came in my room and we had that little argument? He was who I was talking to. He kissed me yesterday and I said that to Roman, only to make him mad because he cheated on me." I explain.

Sincere looks at me and narrows his eyes, "So you had another nigga in this house? By yourself?" He asks and I scoff.

"Literally Sin, nothing happened. Well clearly you look at me and see something did, but with August nothing happened."

"You knew about this?" He looks at Chris and Chris coughs.

"What? Man- yea, I knew." Chris mumbles. "Only for like a week and a half though, I don't know who this little boy is."

"Ight." He finally says and me and Chris look at each other, then at him.

"That's it?" I ask hesitantly.

"You made me promise not to get mad. You said you ain't do nothing and I believe you." He shrugs. I scan his face and it's unreadable, he doesn't even look slightly upset.

I sigh in relief and Chris does too.

"So we cooking or ordering food?" Sincere asks.

——
August.

"Man, you done moping around?" My right hand man Jay looks at me.

"Fuck up." I mumble putting the blunt to my lips.