061

This is part one of two, remember that I love y'all. :)

I just need y'all to trust me okay? Please

I just need y'all to trust me okay? Please. I got this shit.
——
Third Person.
Three days later.
March 10th, 2021.

"You need anything else before I leave?" Sincere asked, looking at August

August and Demitrius had finally moved into their apartment, actually being happy they had their own space now. Unfortunately, August still had to collect a couple of their things from his mother's house.

They talked for a few minutes but August still wasn't ready to talk to her just yet, he still wasn't over the whole Travis situation and neither was D.

On top of August moving into his crib, Chris ended up going back to his home too, leaving the twins by theirselves.

"Nah nah, gon' home to my baby. Tell her I'll see her lata'." August said, running his hands through his hair.

"I'ma be by the crib tonight, wait up for me. I love you." Chris said dapping Sincere up.

"Aight, I love y'all too." Sincere nodded slowly, hating the fact he would have to leave alone. Sincere hated to admit it but he was actually sad at the fact that he wouldn't have either one of his brothers with him anymore. He loved the fact he still had his sister but he was gonna miss his best friends only being a few rooms down from him.

"We only ten minutes away Sin," August reassured. "Come here man."

"Nah, I'll see y'all." Sincere walked out of the door and closed it, making the boys sigh.

"A big ass baby." Chris shook his head.

"That's yo lil' brother." August snickered.

"Forever. He yours too nigga."

"Touché, touché. It's gon' sound fruity but I love that boy wit' all my heart. But, I love how you love him. You did great with them Chris." August laughed, and looked over at Demitrius who was asleep on the couch.