062

HEY BESTIES! 🌚 Y'all still love me right? Coo. Y'all over here talm bout y'all don't trust me. 😒

Aye look, niggas get shot every day B. You'll be aight nigga. You tough right?  Na fr, just read this shit.

I also recommend listening to the song under this paragraph on repeat bc this song gave me inspiration for some of the shit in here. Also I listen to music while writing and this is the only one that got me going. This really relates to Demitrius though.

Enjoyyyyy :)

——
Third Person.
March 11, 2021. 12:15 am.
THE AFTERMATH.

"Oh my God!" Kali screeched, tears continuously streamed down her face

"Oh my God!" Kali screeched, tears continuously streamed down her face. Her and Demitrius were covered in Chris's blood, crying and still screaming hysterically.

"C-Come on, Chris." August weeped, standing over him. "What happened bruh?" August sobbed softly, tugging at his hair. "W-We was just talkin'."

Sincere stood there, numb. His tears stopped flowing and his face was now dry. For some reason he couldn't take his eyes off of Chris's body.

Police stormed into the club, crowding around them. "No! D-Don't touch him!" Kali yelled, shielding Chris. "He's okay, w-we just have to take him home." Kali's lip quivered as she tried to pull him up.

"Right! H-He's just hurt that's all, w-we just have to take him home and he'll get better." D said, helping Kali lift him up.

The officers and paramedics looked at the kids with pained expressions, wanting to cry themselves. Kali and D held Chris close to them, still trying to wake him up. "Chris we have to go home, okay?" Kali weeped. "Why isn't he waking up!"

She picked up his hand and when she let it go, it went limp, falling right back to his side. "Why isn't he moving? He has to wake up." Kali huffed, she reached the stage of denial, it was no way her big brother was dead, she refused to believe it. "Bubba you have to help me okay? Just grab this arm so he can wake up."

"Baby." August sniffed, trying to pull her away.

"No!" Kali screamed. The police officer gently lifted her up and the other picking up Demitrius.

"Take them to the ambulance, calm them down." One of them said to August.

August took them outside and the officers looked at Sincere who was frozen in place. Simone caught up to him moments ago, she too was crying. She didn't know Chris that well but she knew how much Sincere loved him and it broke her heart to see him like this.