024

I haven't shown our baby love for real, just look at him

I haven't shown our baby love for real, just look at him. GORGEOUS.

Anywaaaay, not too much to say today. Enjoy the chapter.

——
Kali De Santa

"Dad, your form is terrible." I scold as my father tries to do yoga with me.

"Well Kali don't nobody do this acrobat shit but you." He chuckles as he stands up properly.

"Blah blaaah, that's it for today." I giggle and roll up my mat.

"How's Chris?" He asks while taking a sip from his water bottle.

I clear my throat and hum. I haven't told my father everything because.. how could I? What was I supposed to say? That his sons were planning a murder?

"He's... I don't know. He's been unpredictable. One day he's fine and the next he's not talking." I shrug sadly.

"That's expected, is he here?"

"No. Neither of the boys are here, they probably went to the gym or something." I know that probably wasn't the case but it was believable, they loved going to the gym.

"How are you? You haven't said too much."

I look at my dad and sigh deeply, "I'm okay, just worried for everyone. Other than that, I'm okay."

"August?" He asks causing my eyes to widen a little bit and I smile.

"Aww, you care about August?" I coo and he rolls his eyes.

"Don't push it little girl." He warns but cracks a smile.

"We're good too, not too much to say about that. As a matter of fact, I'm going to see his mom in a little bit, do you want me to cook for you before I go?"

"No no, I uh... have a date, a lunch date." He says cautiously, looking at me.

"Oh.." I mumble and turn my head, finding random things to straighten up. "I hope it goes well." I say softly.

"Princess, it's not a serious thing, just getting back out there that's all." He explains and I nod.

"I understand, you deserve to be happy, and I'm happy for you." I hug him briefly, "I'm about to go shower." I mumble and race up the stairs.

I wasn't upset but I did feel some type of way. Nobody could ever replace my mom and he knows that, I know that. It was just sudden but my father deserves to be happy, and if having a girlfriend makes him happy then so be it. I'd support him every step of the way, now getting Sincere to feel the same would be a challenge.

After a hour shower, I'm finally dressed and I go to my full body mirror and frown. "What the hell is happening?" I mumble, I've been losing weight and I don't know how. I make a mental note to make doctors appointment.