027

Y'all omg we hit 4K reads when we were just at 3 only a few days ago! I can't thank you guys enough, I really appreciate it 🥺.

I've been trying to write longer chapters for y'all too. How are y'all liking the chapter lengths?

In this chapter I wanted to try something different. Well, include a new POV from another character, it'll 9/10 be a one-time thing but I've always wanted to try it so yeah.

Anyway, here's a picture of our baby Kali. Just to remind you what she looks like.

I hope y'all enjoy the chapter!——Kali De Santa

——
Kali De Santa.

"Mama.."

"What, August." I huff looking at him through my bathroom mirror.

"What's that?"

"Concealer." I mumble. I was currently getting ready for a little breakfast date the boys had prepared but he was calling my name and asking me questions every two seconds. Right along with Chris.

"What about that? That's the shit you put on your eyes?" Chris asks and I slam my concealer brush on the counter.

"Get out!" I yell and they look at me. "Both of you..." I pause to rub my temples. "Please let me finish getting ready." I breathe out and they suck their teeth.

"Fuck yo makeup girl." Chris mumbles.

"What the hell did y'all do to her now?" Sincere grumbles as he walks in.

"Man, we was just curious about her lil' makeup." August huffs and I kiss his lips.

"Look, both of you go downstairs, please. I'm almost done."

"Yea, y'all heard her." Sincere waves his hand at them and they talk under their breath as they leave my room.

"You know that was for you too right?" I smile smugly then roll my eyes as I finish my makeup. For the past few days, me and Sincere haven't spoken to each other, I don't know why but you can tell that at the moment he isn't my favorite person.

He sighs heavily and sits down on my toilet seat. "You mad at me?"

"Should I be?"

"I haven't been talking to you, I'm sorry."

I shrug as I continue to fill in my brows. "Really? I didn't notice." I mumble.

I tried to retrace my steps and figure out what I possibly could've done but nothing helped. So, I just dealt with it and spent my time either by myself or with August. My attitude has been a little affected by it, hence the short patience I had with August and Chris.