067

We'll start off wit' Kali and Aug but then I'ma move shit along. Is there drama this chapter? Jhi. But we coolan. All I'ma say is we gon' get emotional justice for my baby.

 All I'ma say is we gon' get emotional justice for my baby

Enjoy. This chapter really is emotional yall. I ain't write Kali and August' whole trip bc who tf is doing that? Exactly.
——
Third Person. UNEDITED.
May 11th, 2021.
Seventeen Days Until Graduation.

"I can't believe we leave tomorrow." Kali pouted as she and August laid in the bed. It was their last day out of the five they spent in Atlanta and neither one of them wanted to leave the lively city. It somehow felt like home to the two.

"You like it down here?" August asked, looking over at her, playing with the ends of her knotless braids.

"I do, so much. It's my favorite place next to Louisiana...I think I like it here more." Kali answered with a giggle. "Me and you, having Sylas and your friends down here. You seemed so happy Auggie."

"Would you ever consider moving down here?"

"Of course, I'd love to." Kali smiled. "Why? Wouldn't you?"

"That's what I was planning to do, after graduation." August said slowly. Kali sat up and looked at him in confusion.

"What? When were you going to say something? Graduation is literally in less than three weeks!"

August sat up as well and sighed heavily, "It was going to be Louisiana but I changed my mind. I wanted you to come with me baby. We could finally start our lives together after high school. We're practically done with the Creedz, shit been smooth for weeks now. Jeremiah too pussy to retaliate and from the streets, that nigga Tae did sum' to extend his sentence, we have nothing to trip over."

"I get that Auggie and I'd love to move here with you but you know that just isn't realistic, especially now." Kali sighed making August scrunch up his face.

"What? How the fuck it ain't realistic?"

"What do you mean how isn't it realistic? I'm going to college August! And even if I wasn't going, I'm not leaving Sincere! I can't leave Chris either, you need to think! There's other
people we have to take into consideration." Kali stressed.

"Nigga what? I get how close you and Sincere are but you can't be up his ass the rest of your life Kali! Both of you are eventually going to have your own lives! Chris already know about my plans and he wasn't cool wit' it at first but even he said you need to live a life that doesn't revolve around them." August scoffed. "I just wanna take you away from all that shit bae!"

"Excuse me?" Kali mugged. "For one, I do not have my head up Sincere's ass. Sincere is all I fucking know and you wouldn't get it, you spent your whole life without Sylas, you don't get anything." Kali sneered. "You don't get to tell me how to live, this is my life too and you're being selfish."