053

Y'all... on who we hit 50k reads 😭 omg I'm so pressedddddd, thank you guys so much!

Y'all I promise Chris and Mekhi aren't related, just had a lazy author moment so pls

Honestly the minor characters won't have much of an appearance fr. Ayana might bc she's Kali's friend and Sylas will pop up here and there.

This chapter will be a little weird but it's mainly focusing on Aug and D. Honestly this chapter will be short and pretty boring, everything will pick back up next chapter.

——
[CONTINUATION OF LAST CHAPTER..]

Third person.

"Don't you think we should change first?" August asked wiping the blood off of his face with a napkin he found in Sylas's truck.

"Oh shit yeah, my fault." Sylas laughed and shook his head. "Where you stayin' at now?"

"Uh, nowhere basically. But I do crash a lot at my girls house and shit, wit' the rest of em'." August shrugged.

"Damn, that's gotta suck." Sylas snickered.

"Nah it's chill for the most part, they weren't how they were before. Now they don't even bother us unless they want something or they're just being annoying." August laughed.

"You know you could always crash wit' me until I go back. Shit or move down to the A wit' me." Sylas shrugged.

"You really askin' me to live wit' you and you just met me?"

"Nigga we just killed muhfuckas' together and I just met you." Sylas mocked "Besides, if you was on some snake shit I'd already know." Sylas shrugged. "I hope you not, it'd suck to not have no family."

August nodded. "Nah, I'm not on no snake shit. I still can't wrap my head around the fact we twins bruh, shit is so crazy."

"Who you tellin'? I know as soon as I go home that nigga Mekhi gon' do too much, nigga always on joke time." Sylas laughed.

"The nigga who ain't speak? He be joking?" August teased.

"Man hell yeah, he just not a friendly nigga like I said. He just gotta warm up to you, he the rudest one out of all us but it honestly took all of us by surprise." Sylas explained.

"Especially... Xan? I'on know that girl but her facial expression killed me." August snickered.

"Ayana is... she something." Sylas rolled his eyes chuckling.

"She something I gotta worry about? Her and my baby hitting it off and I'on want my girl in no shit." August said looking at Sylas.

"Personally, Ayana isn't my favorite sibling. I find her to be annoying as hell, but she still my sister. We just don't get along as well as we do with Terrance and Mekhi. I, personally get along with Mekhi the best but we all
close."