052

annnnd i'm still up to something but it's not even bad so, i know y'all gon love it. trust me, it's important to the series.

here are the characterssss.

And y'all, nothing is gon happen with Ayana and Kali, I just play too damn much 😂

And y'all, nothing is gon happen with Ayana and Kali, I just play too damn much 😂. Ayana cool man.

Btw, I be fuckin' with the third person fr, it's easier to express their feelings tbh. Y'all cool wit it orrrrr?

Enjoy.

——

Third Person.

"Aight, yeah. After the lil' event me and Sincere gotta do at the venue in Baltimore, I'on know why we can't get pledged in down in the A." Chris huffed while holding his phone between his head and shoulders. "D hand me that rubber band." Chris whispered holding his hand out.

Demitrius handed in the bowl of rubber bands instead of just one and went back to counting his own stack of money.

"Nigga it's on Valentine's Day, shit start at... when it start?" Chris looked at D.

"Seven." He muttered.

"Yeah at seven Zo. But I'ma have the twins and D go get they shit today. You know they think everything a fuckin' fashion show." Chris laughed, opening his duffel bag. "Nah tho, I'ma come over there later today, we at the spot counting our money. Yeah. Aight, love you too bruh."

Chris tossed his phone down next to him and peered over his glasses. "You good?"

Demitrius stopped moving and made a face. "How much in yo' pile?"

"Bout 250, why?" Chris asked looking at the thousands of dollars in front of him.

"It was supposed to be 500 altogether right?" Demitrius asked, shuffling through his last stack.

"Yeah. Fuck you think you Lil Baby or sum? Countin' fast as shit." Chris snickered.

"Haha." D rolled his eyes. "Nah really Chris, this shit ain't 500." D chuckled and licked his lips. "I fucking knew I should've went on that move, Sincere had one fucking job."

"What you mean? They shorted us?" Chris scoffed and took off his glasses.

"Hell yeah they shorted us!" Demitrius flipped the ashtray off of the table and stood up.

"Wait, we made a drop about a week ago. We should've noticed it by now."

D stopped pacing and tilted his head. "What? We just made another drop last night. Well your brother did, I didn't even know until he told me this morning getting me from my Aunts house."