047

So this chapter will be pretty long

So this chapter will be pretty long. I'ma mix in like two days because I want the next chapter heavily dedicated to what I have planned so please keep up.
—–
August Alsina.

"You wanted to see us?" Chris asked as me and him sat down in front of Julius and his friend Justin.

[Julius and Uncle Justin]

I remained silent as Julius shuffled a stack of papers in his hands. "Before he gets in ya' ass, I'm the twins and Chris's uncle Justin. Nice to meet ya'." He stuck his hand out fa' me to shake and I do so, but without saying anything in response.

I peeped the thick New York accent he had which made me question how he even knew Julius. Justin squinted slightly as I sat back down in my seat.

"Christopher," Julius started which made us look at each otha'. I knew exactly why we was this muthafucka' and I deadass ain't care anymore. I knew me and Chris was wrong fa' what we did but this man ain't have to wait two fuckin' days to say sum' to us about it. On top of that, I know he gon' be on some bullshit because I'm Kali's nigga.

"Don't act like you don't know why you two are in my office right now. My patience is wearing thin with the both of you, and for you two to be the oldest you sure are  irresponsible. Christopher you're turning twenty fucking years old this year coming, you too August, I'd like think you could follow simple fucking instructions." He said calmly but condescendingly.

I clenched my fists under the desk and looked off to somewhere else in the office. I was already pissed off, him talkin' to me like I was a kid, or better yet, like I was his kid, wasn't makin' the shit any better.

"Pops listen, we was just-" Julius raised his hand making Chris shut up and I licked my lips. He put his hands together and rested them under his chin, looking at us.

"You know I didn't have a problem letting you run this whole little operation you three have goin' on. You know I trust your judgments when it comes down to my daughter. But I gave the three of you one simple rule when this shit started to hit the fan. Please recite that one rule for me." He instructed looking at Chris.