020

Hey yaaaaallll. Yea, I literally have nothing to say LMAO. This chapter is pretty long soooo beware.

Here's Kali's outfit for their little dateeeee.

Enjoy

Enjoy.

——
Kali de Santa.

I pout as August's voice raises on the other side of the phone.

"Kali what I say bruh? Be ready." He scolds.

"I am! I just need to know what color you're wearing. You aren't even here yet." I mumble.

"I'm ten minutes out Kali, be ready to walk out the fuckin' door. I'm wearing all black, I don't know why that was needed." He says frustratedly.

"Okay. Bye." I roll my eyes.

I hang up the phone and put it back on the charger. I actually was ready, sorta. I did my hair and did some slight makeup, just didn't have an outfit. Looking at my two choices, I decided to go with a cute little black dress. I slip on my open toe, strappy black heels and apply some dark red lipstick.

I place the necklace that Sincere had gotten me on my neck and I smile. "Perfect."

I grab my black Louis Vuitton purse and throw everything I need in there before walking out of my room.

"Okay y'all, how I look?" I ask nervously as I reach the living room, I stand in front of the TV forcing them to look at me.

"Too damn grown." Sincere mumbles crossing his arms. I roll my eyes and look at Chris.

Chris nods his head in agreement and I suck my teeth. I look at Reese and he doesn't take his eyes off of me as he shrugs.

"Come on, seriously." I stomp my foot and whine.

"You look good sis." Chris says, he nudges Sincere with his elbow and he looks back up and sighs.

"Kali don't have me kill somebody child tonight." He mutters and I smile, knowing that he thinks I look okay.

"I don't even know why I'm bothering to ask, but Reese? I look good?" I bit my lip nervously and his rake over my body. Sincere smacks the back of his head.

"It don't take that fuckin' long to answer." Sincere snaps.

"Yea, you look..." He trails and Sincere sits up.

"She look what nigga? Say it."

Me and Chris snicker and Reese waves his hand. "You look good lil' one."

My phone vibrates in my hand and it's August saying he's coming to the door.

I run to the mirror in our living room and check myself.

August knocks on the door and I open it with a wide smile on my face.

"Damn." He says breathlessly.