035

Once again, I love writing for this damn book LMFAO. I'ma be so sad when it ends :(. But that's not anytime soon so let me not worry.

Enjoy!

——

"No thank you

"No thank you." I mutter to Sincere as he offers me the blunt he's smoking on. He's always made fun of me for being a goody-two shoes but honestly the idea of smoking and drinking scared me. I've heard way too many horror stories and so just didn't want to do it at the moment.

"More for me." He snickers and I look out of the window.

"It's raining." I mumble, touching the glass.

"You wanna go home?" He suggest and I shake my head.

"No, I wanna stay with you." I answer softly and play with my fingers, I could feel him staring at me but I refused to make eye contact with him.

"Ight."

We continue to drive as the hard rain hit his windshield repeatedly.

"You see a spot you like?" He asks as I continue to look out of the window. I asked him to ride with me, we got my favorite, Panda Express and now we were driving to find a spot to park and eat at.

"There." I point and he makes a turn.

"Not bad." He says parking and moving his seat back. "Here's your cookie," He hands me the cookie that was at the bottom of my bag and I open it.

"Shouldn't you eat your food then the cookie?" He asks and I blink at him.

"Shit, never mind." He looks back in the bag.

Sighing in content, I lean my head back on the seat.

"You haven't really talked to me.. we good?" He asks and I look over at him.