060

Sheesh... the sixtieth chapter? Well, hope you enjoy it.

 the sixtieth chapter? Well, hope you enjoy it

———
Third Person.

Kali sat up and rubbed her eyes groggily, looking over at a loudly snoring August. His face was buried into his pillow and his arm
rested against Kali's waist but it won't be for long, she had to pee.

Kali gently removed his arm from around her waist and did a little dance to her bathroom, shutting the door behind her. She quickly did her business, brushed her teeth, washed her face and walked out. She was starving, her stomach was literally talking to her but that's what she got for not wanting to eat yesterday.

She opened her door and turned, only to be met with Simone walking back into Sincere's room from the guest bathroom. Sincere never let anyone use his bathroom or even go in there. D and Kali were literally the only ones who were allowed to, now it was just Kali.

"O-oh hey, good morning. I hope you slept
well." Simone nervously said as Kali blankly
stared at her. Kali squinted at the fact Simone's body was basically buried in one of Sincere's shirts.

"Is my brother up?" Kali asked, "You know what? Move." Kali bumped her shoulder and barged into Sincere's room to see him come out of the bathroom, drying his curls.

"Wassup lil' bit? You good? Come here." Sincere held his arms open and Kali immediately went into them, a wide smile
spreading across both of their faces. "Ima take her home and then me and you gon' spend the day with bear and Aug okay?"

Kali nodded happily as Sincere kissed her head. "Go and see Yaya, she downstairs waiting for you."

She nodded and turned around, her smile immediately dropping as she looked at Simone, she rolled her eyes and walked out of the room, shutting Sincere's door.

"Mama why you lookin' like that? What's wrong?" Chris asked coming out of his room fully dressed. Kali looked over and smiled rushing into his arms as well. "Hey boo, you good?"

"Mhm, carry please." Kali reached her arms up and Chris huffed picking her up and resting her on his side Kali was still pretty light so she took advantage of that all the time.

"You wasn't in your brothers room being mean to that girl were you?" Chris scolded as he walked down the stairs, Kali's head rested in his neck.

"Noooo." Kali smiled sheepishly. Chris set her down once they reached the kitchen and he glared at her.

"Yanni!" Kali squealed, running towards her. She immediately sat on her lap, giggling as Ayana kissed her cheek repeatedly.

"Babyyy." Ayana chuckled. "Hey Breezy."

"Wassup short stack, what you doin' here?" Chris asked, "Mama you hungry?"

"Mmm, no thank you." Kali shook her head, she was in a really good mood for some reason.