012

Here's Roman incase y'all forgot what he looks like. I decided to change his face claim.

—— [ He places his finger under my chin and brings my face close to his

——
[ He places his finger under my chin and brings my face close to his. He leans in and as our lips lock for a second there's a knock on my door.

I jump and he sighs heavily, I fiddle with my fingers, an overwhelming amount of guilt coming over me. I can't believe I allowed him to kiss me. I had a boyfriend and I didn't even know that August saw me that way, but in the back of my mind, I saw him like that too.

The person knocks again and I sigh, standing up and turning on the lights then walking over.

I open the door and adjust my hoodie, I look up and my stomach drops to my ass.

At my door stood Roman. ]

THIRD PERSON.

She stood there, feeling her stomach drop her ass. Her eyes were widened in fear and her mouth was opened.

Under any other circumstances, she would've been pressed at the fact Roman came 3000 miles to see her, but not now when he caught her red handed.

"I-I" She manages to get out and Roman laughs handing her the flowers that were in his hand.

"Well princess, I'm excited to see you too. You're just going to stand there?" He asks smiling widely, Kali gives him and hug and he pecks her on the lips.

"I- what are you doing here?" She laughs nervously and looks behind her to see if August was coming.

You couldn't walk directly into the living room when you stepped into her house, you had to take a few steps so neither one of the boys could see each other.

"Well, I promised you I'd show up. Penelope actually let me know that you guys had some sort of break from school? So I was just going to stay until Monday. I missed my baby." He says pulling me closer to him.

"Yo Kali, the movie ended what do you want to watch next?" August walks up on his phone not paying any attention. The movie ended a little while ago and he wanted to see what was taking so long, as he looked up, he got his answer.

"Roman this is my friend August." Kali introduces and August looks at her and then the boy in front of him.

"August, this is Roman."

"Her boyfriend." Roman adds, smirking at August. He wasn't dumb, he knew that he was shocked at the news.

"Boyfriend, huh?" August chuckles and shakes his head. He hates to admit but his feelings were hurt, he was confused as to how they flirted back and forth, not to mention they just kissed. After all the times they've been out, she couldn't have mentioned she had a boyfriend? He would've backed off completely and respected her relationship, but to him it was clear that she didn't respect it herself.