066

Annnnnd I'm up, to what? Sum. No time soon but hmmm. Ima introduce a new character (it's not like that, it's a whole ass adult) and then get straight into Kali and Aug.

We got around like 7-10 chapters left, damn. Anywho. I'm sorry I made y'all wait this long fool, and this chapter boring eshit too. 😂

Enjoyyyyy

Enjoyyyyy.

——
Third Person. Unedited.

The crew sat around in a circle in the game room blown as hell because once again, Kali and Demitrius had them playing Monopoly. For some odd reason they refused to play any other game.

"Nigga land on my shit one more time." August huffed.

Today it was just Chris, August, Sincere, Kali, and Demitrius in the house. Alonzo and Tony went back home to get some work done right along with Jason, they decided the family
needed a break so they had Sincere hand over the torch for a few days.

Jacob and Omar still had parents they lived with and they had to be home as well.

"Damn, just did it again." Demitrius snickered.

"Better stop before he cry." Chris teased as he watched them play, he stopped playing last round and just wanted to watch over them to make sure they were okay. Besides, he had nothing better to do. Ayana called herself
being mad at him so he had no one else to talk to.

"Boy fuck y'all, I'll whoop your ass." August sucked his teeth.

"I'll beat you, cast and all." Demitrius laughed. "Come on wit' it bitch." Demitrius stood up and did some weird karate pose making August stand up too.

"Man y'all play too much." Sincere sucked his teeth and went to sit next to Chris, laying his head on his shoulder.

"You good?" Chris whispered while rubbing his back.

"Mhm." Sincere nodded, playing with the necklace on his neck. Kali laid her head on Chris's other shoulder making him wrap his arms around his babies. They felt the safest and the most comfort in their big brothers arms.

Sincere knew that Chris and Demitrius were going to Louisiana to get transcripts from his old school. He was counting down the days and he absolutely dreaded it, especially since he couldn't go.

"I love y'all." Chris whispered, kissing both of their heads.

"We love you too bear." Sincere mumbled, slowly closing his eyes.

"More than you'll ever know." Kali finished, holding Sincere's hand.

August and Demitrius rolled around, throwing play punches on each other until they heard a slam come from the front of the house.

Everyone's head snapped towards the door and Kali quickly stood up and wrapped her hair up in a bun, walking over to the closet in the room. "Here." She whispered, handing everyone their guns. They had guns in every single room of the house, even in the hall and storage closets. They were all mildly paranoid but it was mainly due to Sincere's extreme paranoia. He didn't feel protected without a weapon being in almost every inch of his house.