017

Lord. When I tell y'all I'm PRESSED? A bitch is finally out of high school, thank the LORD.

Here's another update, I hope you guys enjoy :(

——
Kali De Santa.

My heart skips a beat as he looks over at me. I start to shake and sweat. "Let me out of the car." I tug at the door handle.

He furrows his brows and chuckles shaking his head. "Kali, calm down."

"Calm down? What the hell do you mean calm down?! Let me out!" I yell and he looks over at me.

"And where you gon' go Kali? Stop being stupid and relax." He snaps, I stop moving but I do scoot over closer to the door.

"I'm still the same August you know." He says looking over at me and I scoff.

"You don't even act like y-" I start and he holds his hand up.

"Let me stop you before you piss me off. I don't know how someone 'acts' like they kill people, don't be ignorant." He snaps again. "I'm still ya' Aug, just because I got some shit under my belt doesn't mean I go around killing people for fun, because I don't. I don't like doing that shit and majority of em, I did it out self-defense for me and my brother." He explained and I looked at the side of his face.

"I'on do it for enjoyment, mama. Get that out yo' head, neither does Chris or your brother. Well.. Sincere had always had a loose screw up there." He chuckles. "We still the same people you know and care for, stop doing that judging shit, you looking like a real hypocrite right na'."

"What? How am I looking like a hypocrite? Please elaborate because I'd love to hear this." I say smartly and he pulls up to our normal spot.

He turns the car off and adjusts his seat, turning his body to me.

"Because Kali. You preach about your open-mindedness, how people should just accept people as they are as long as they have a good heart, how nobody should judge anyone because they never know someone else's story. You rememba' that?" He says and I look down at my lap. He wasn't lying, I do say that. He had a point.

"Oh.." I mumble softly.

"Yeah, oh. Cut that shit out Kali." He shakes his head and pulls the blunt from behind his ear. Whenever he got irritated or mad, his accent comes out.

"I didn't know you smoked." I comment.

"It's a lot you don't know." He chuckles and I hum.

He rolls down the window to let the smoke out and I sit there.

"Kali let me say sum to you real quick."

I nod and he looks at me. "I won't hurt you. You know I'd never lay a finger on you, you know that right?" I nod sheepishly and he hums.

"Now why you believe me so easily, but you giving your brother a hard time? He don't deserve that from you, especially when he did some of the shit to protect you. Now with the niggas he killed? 50/50 on that. A part of me wanna say he did it because they can find anyone easily, they could've decided to double back and come for y'all, me too. So I'll give him that. Another part, he probably just did it for Mel and didn't care." He shrug and I cross my arms.

He was right, I just quickly took it from him but I was over here giving the ones who loved me more than they loved themselves a hard time. It was so backwards and I couldn't help but to feel guilty about it.

"Regardless of why he did it, he loves you. Don't sit up here and forgive me before you forgive your family, Kali. Don't be stupid like that." He says lowly, his eyes shut and smoke coming from his nose.