008

——

——

Kali de Santa.

"You sure?" Sincere let out a chuckle as we walk up to the doors. I nod and walk-in before him.

One of my biggest fears is needles. I hate them with a passion, every time I had to get a vaccine, I made Chris and Sincere go with me because I'd act a damn fool.

"W-What are you getting?" I look up at Sincere as he flips through a book full of different fonts.

"Your name." He answers shortly and I smile, "Aww, Bubbaaaa! So sweet." I pinch his cheek.

"See, here you go wit' dat' gay shit man." He smacks his lips and sets the book down in front of me.

"You like dat?" He points to an old English gothic font and I nod. "I'll get your name too. Where should I put it?"

He hums and taps his chin. "I'm getting your name on my heart. So it's up to you."

I nod, "Yeah, I'll get mine there too. Daddy is going to kill me."

"Nah, I'll tell him I put you up to it. Besides, you see how many tats I got? I have a whole sleeve. Got that shit at 15." He chuckles and we sit waiting for someone to service us.

"You're right, I'm so nervous." I bounce my leg up and down and chew my bottom lip a little.

"I can tell, but we here now so oh well. Suck dat' shit up, young man." He pushes me slightly.

I smack my lips and open my purse to apply more lipgloss. "Straight hair is actually oc." He says, "I've never seen your hair straight. Momma lived for that." He mumbles and I smile.

"I know right? It framed her face so nicely." I speak softly and I look at Sincere to see him staring off into space.

He took her death the hardest. Wherever mommy went, he went. When she died it's like he changed. He wouldn't come out of his room for weeks, and when he did, he didn't stay in the house. He wouldn't even look at me until about four months passed. Now that her anniversary is coming up, everything is starting to affect him. He's been a little distant with me, but I don't take it to heart. When it came to Momma, even I couldn't help him.

"You look just like her man." He whispers and shakes his head. He taps his finger on his knee.

"Sin-"

"Don't." He stands up and walks up to the desk when he sees someone walk to the front.

I sigh and walk up next to him and let him and the person talk. "You too?" I look up.

"Hm?" I ask and look between them.

"You want Justin to tattoo you?" The man asks and I nod, "Yes." He writes our names and the time down on a clipboard and sets it down.