069

We having a time skip, only a few days tho

We having a time skip, only a few days tho. Enjoy.
——–
Third Person. Unedited.
May 18th, 2021.
Ten Days Until Graduation.

"Niggas know my body bitch!" Sincere yelled at the top of his lungs into the phone making the babies giggle. He turned to smile at them and waved them off as he continued to walk around and pace around his office.

Today, unbeknownst to everyone else, Sincere had taken both of them in the trap with him while he needed to get work some done. He would've done it at home but he wanted to be outside before it got too hot out.

"You got three days or I'm killing your entire family." Sincere threatened as he paced. "Y'all good?" He whispered moving the phone from his ear.

They smiled and nodded as they played their favorite game. "Santiago on my mother's head you better have my shit or so help me you fake Italian bitch."

Sincere hung up and sat his phone on his desk, groaning in frustration. "Sneak up on me again and the both of you will end up like him." Sincere said, not looking at the door but making the babies do so.

Jacob and Omar stood there, waving at the kids who slightly waved back and continued their game. "Hey boss." Omar smiled.

"Wassup kid, y'all good? How that calculus test go?" Sincere asked, dapping them up.

"We passed, hey D." Jacob smiled widely. Everyone loved Jacob because of his bright and innocent energy. He was always smiling and just the life of the party and he balanced his stoic and nonchalant counterpart out. Jacob reminded them of Kali and that's why they liked him so much.

Demitrius nodded at them and glanced at Omar who slickly motioned his head so D could walk out of the room with him. "I'a be back." D kissed Kali's cheek and walked out of the room without Sincere looking.

Kali frowned slightly but then smiled when Jacob came to sit across from her. "Can I take his place until he comes back?"

"Of course!" Kali smiled. "Bubba is being all serious right now so he won't play." Kali huffed.

Sincere stuck his tongue out at her as he put his business phone to his ear. "Speak."

Demitrius and Omar walked a few feet from the office and Demitrius crossed his arms. D actually really liked the two boys but he could never be too sure of them, and they definitely shouldn't be too sure of him.

"What you wan' talk about?" Demitrius licked his lips and shook his twists slightly.

"Man sum's goin' down D. Jeremiah's gone missing, like not missing missing but he won't come around me or J, you've been too distant he's starting to get suspicious." Omar sighed.

"I'a handle it. Jeremiah is smart but he isn't that smart. How much time do we have?" D asked.

"He's getting out sooner than we thought. But it won't be this year... I just don't know if Jeremiah is going to wait that fuckin' long slim. Shit too hot." Omar stressed.