009

Hey y'all, just wanted to say some things before the chapter starts. You can skip this or stay and read idc. Lol.

I'ma just speed up Kali's and August friendship, not too fast but start to get things moving. Also, I'll try and do August's point of view from time to time but mostly Kali's, easier to write.

Here are their outfits for the chapter.

Enjoy

Enjoy. - Nina.

————

KDS.

I open my eyes and look around. "Ugh, what time is it?" I mutter to myself, I grab my phone and sigh. 8:45.

I swing my feet off the bed and jump slightly, "Shit." I put my hand over my heart and roll my eyes. I forgot Chris slept on my floor last night.

Anytime other time he stays here, he'd sleep on Sin's couch in his room or the room next to his. Last night he didn't want to leave my side, we had our movie night and he fell asleep on the floor. I wasn't complaining though.

I tip-toe around him, making sure to take my phone off my charger and grab my speaker off my dresser. I close my bathroom door and lock it.

My phone rings and I jump quickly answering it.

"Princess." My fathers voice fills my ears and I sigh.

"Hey dad, everything okay?" I poke my cheek with my tongue and grab my soap out the cabinet.

"I should be asking you that, what happened last night? Sincere text me saying something happened with Christopher." His voice is stern and I sigh.

"Long story daddy. Basically, he got kicked out, he was already coming over because Sin left me for like an hour. We were talking then his mom called and yeah. She won't let him go back to get any of his stuff either, she can't do that can she?" I whisper trying to keep my voice low.

"If she bought his possessions, legally she can keep them. If he bought them with his own money, then she needs to let him go back and get it." He says, I hear shuffling in the background and then silence.