036

Y'all I fuckin' fumbled so hard, I'm so mad at myself smh. All bc I wanna be stuck on stupid.

Another thing, I've been sooo sad lately and seeing you guys comment and vote makes me so happy. 🥺 Y'all be killing me with y'all comments too LMAOOO.

Anyway, enjoy.

——

"Bubba! Come onnnn," Kali whines shaking his shoulder

"Bubba! Come onnnn," Kali whines shaking his shoulder. Sincere was sound asleep and was having a fairly decent dream. Ever since his mom died, he'd have constant nightmares and night terrors.

"Bruh, what." He mutters opening his eyes to see her sitting on his bed.

"You promised me we'd go out today," She pouts and he makes a face.

"When the fuck did I say that?"

"Um... yesterday? When you and bear came back home." She says referring to Chris.

Then it clicks, when Sincere and Chris came home yesterday and they were off their asses. He does remember Kali babbling on but he just thought it was about random shit like always.

"You don't remember?" She asks softly, her excitement disappearing off of her face.

His face softens and he ruffles her hair, "Of course I remember, gimme a lil' bit to get ready, ight? Get out." He kisses her forehead and helps her stand up.

"Okay okay, I gotta get ready too, bye!" She squeals and closes his door.

"Nice job." He turns around and sees Chris on the floor rubbing his eyes. Chris was too high to make it up the stairs, let alone to his own room so he fell out on the floor and stayed there.

Once or twice a week, Chris and Sincere made sure they dedicated a day just to them, it kept their relationship stronger and sometimes they needed space from the younger ones, even though Sincere was still seventeen. He acted mature for his age, so it felt right.

"Fuck you." He mutters and goes into his bathroom.

About an hour later, he's showered, brushed his teeth, got ready, and was still waiting on Kali, but he knew better than to rush her because she'll end up not wanting to go.

"Okay, sorry! I couldn't find the purse you bought me. Ready?" She walks down and he straight faces her.

"What?" She asks grabbing her keys. "Something wrong?"

"Bruh, the fuck is you wearing?"

She looked down at her outfit, which was jeans, knee high boots, and a black sweater with a deep-v neck. It showed cleavage but not too much so she didn't see the big deal.