018

Decided to have auntie Angela play August's mom. She's one of my favorite actresses so why not.

Isn't she gorgeous? Lol, enjoy the chapter y'all

-----

Kali De Santa. [UNEDITED]

"He's lying dad, I don't have a boyfriend." I roll my eyes as my father talks to me through the phone.

Apparently, Sincere and Chris took it upon themselves to tell our father that me and August were a thing.

"That's a damn lie and you know it." Chris says mushing my head.

"Leave me the hell alone Christopher." I smack my lips and smack his hand. Sincere laughs and I stomp my foot.

"Put me on speaker." My father says and I do as told.

"You two stop messing with your sister." I roll my neck and smirk as they roll their eyes.

"Leave her and her boyfriend alone." He adds and snickers, making Chris and Sincere bust out laughing.

"Bye." I mutter and toss the phone on the couch. I plop down and cross my arms, clearly irritated. I told them that me and August weren't anything but friends, so I don't know why they still chose to tease me about it.

"Man lighten up. Why you so moody all of a sudden?" Sincere says as he sits next to me.

"Yea, you been on one for the past week." Chris adds, sitting on the other side of me.

I shrug and keep my eyes focused on the tv. I didn't want to tell him my moodiness was because of August, they'd just tease me about it even more.

"That time." I answer simply and they groan in disgust. It was a lie but it was one they'd believe.

"Oh shut up, whenever you two decide to stop hoeing around, your girlfriends will deal with this too." I say.

"Yea, that's why we not settling down." Chris snickers and Sincere leans over to dap him up.

"You guys are idiots." I mutter. Chris smacks his lips and puts my head on his shoulder.

"You sure it's just that time of the month? Usually you're cranky but you seem different." He whispers. Sincere wasn't paying us any mind, somehow in the 15 seconds of silence he ended up on the phone with some female.

Chris was always the one to pick up on when I was lying or not the fastest. Just like Sincere, he knew me like the back of his hand. He knew I was lying but he didn't want to make it obvious to Sincere.

I nod and snuggle further into his chest, getting comfortable.

It was more than that, but again, I wasn't going to say anything. August has barely talked to me in a week and it was just reminding me of when Roman would do that. The only difference is, we aren't together. I wasn't his keeper, I honestly didn't have the right to be as upset as I am now. He wasn't my boyfriend and I wasn't his girl, I turned him down so I don't even know what I'm upset for.