054

Ahem is this thing on? Na nvm that was champ, anyways. So.. here's chapter 53 and this chapter will be pretty long. It's FILLED with drama too but it's also filled w the cuteness of our fav couples soooo yeah.

I'ma just get it out the way now, here are everyone's outfits, I deadass had a hard time finding suits that matched their personalities like what

I'ma just get it out the way now, here are everyone's outfits, I deadass had a hard time finding suits that matched their personalities like what. Imagine D's white shirt as a black one or a black turtle neck or honestly imagine whatever tf you want fr. August and Sylas are wearing the exact same thing.

 August and Sylas are wearing the exact same thing

And there are the girls sooo mhm.

One of my gfs commented (I got bout three of y'all but y'all just don't know, I mean like... y'all should? Anyway) and was like Sylas getting too comfortable and tuh on God he his. Sylas be blowing the shit out of me BUT that's just him and it'll alllll be explained :) Some questions y'all have will be explained in this chapter and the next one and if not just comment them atp.

Y'all this chapter is SO long.. so yeah 9/10 y'all gon wait a lil bit for chapter 55 😭

Enjoy.

EXCUSE ANY MISTAKES
——
Third Person.

"Fucking finally, hi." D mumbled after walking up to Sincere. "I missed you so much." The whole plane ride Demitrius played the playlist that Sincere had made for him. Sincere didn't show his soft side often but when he did, it reminded D of why he loved him as much as he does.

Sincere didn't hesitate to wrap his arms around his boyfriend. He felt his little world come back together and finally calmed down.

Everyone was tripping this past week. Sincere with his anger issues, Kali's smart mouth with everyone, August stressing himself trying to control her and Sincere while being in another state, Chris stressing about moving, Demitrius with being emotional, and Sylas... well being himself.

And as always, Alonzo was just somewhere minding his own business.

"I missed you too." Sincere whispered to him, holding him tighter. "Déjame mirarte, cariño." [Let me look at you, baby.]