010

So I wanted to do August's pov in third person so that's what'll happen for the first half. I tried to make this a little long.

AAA = August Anthony Alsina
KDS = Kali de Santa
——

THIRD PERSON - AAA.

"Huh?" Kali responded with a slight frown on her face. August didn't care to know who the person was, he was just tired of the constant notifications while he was trying to put in the address.

He hands her the phone and she clicks on the messages which makes him look away. It wasn't his business.

"Oh. Thank you, honestly I barely check my phone." She says. He didn't think twice about what she said because he knew she wasn't lying, honestly out of all the times he's seen her, she was never on her phone.

He didn't say anything in response, just stared out the window, it caused a silence. Not an awkward one, but a comfortable one.

About 20 minutes later they arrived to the bowling alley and he groans.

"This is why I have a truck, my legs are too damn long to be sitting in here."

She rolls her eyes at him and opens the door to get out. They close their doors and she huffs.

"Well nobody told you to be built like slender man." She remarks and walks ahead of him.

He raises his foot and kicks her in the butt softly, she stumbled and looked back stomping her foot, "You play too much."

She crosses her arms and he opens the doors for her. "Aww, is the baby getting mad?" He teases her.

"Shut up." She grumbles and pouts as he gets a lane for the both of them.

"Mama, what size shoe you wear?" He asks, she looks up, her attitude long gone because of the little pet name she's grown accustomed to.

"Six." She replies softly,

"Ight. Go to lane nine, I'll be down there." He points to the lane and she nods walking off.

Setting down her purse she sits in the seat and sighs, she looks around taking in the scene of the bowling alley. It was cool
to her, there were disco balls, led and neon lights everywhere. They had a separate part for what looked like an arcade and some pool tables. They even have a section by the concession for people to sit. She honestly doesn't know how she's never been to a bowling alley before.

She looks to the front of her to see a group of boys bowling, usually she wouldn't care. Except that out of the five boys, two of them were staring hard at her. She looks away, and rubs her wrists softly.

What the hell is taking him so long?,
She thought.

At the stand, August huffs as he stands there. He's been there for about fifteen minutes, something about them not having his shoe size. He was starting to get irritated but he didn't take it out on the girl at the counter, she was simply doing her job and she honestly looked scared so why give her a hard time.

He looks in Kali's direction and see she's just sitting and looking around. He kept his gaze on her and laughed to himself.

"She looks so clueless." He mumbles to himself.

"Sorry sir, here's the size 12 and the size 6. Also, two packs of socks. Sorry for the wait." The teenage girl hands August his stuff and he nods mumbling a thank you before walking off to Kali.

"Ight, what you want? Black or white socks?" He stands over her with a smile on his face and she gives a weak one back.

"Uh, white is fine." She responds softly and he raises an eyebrow handing her the socks and her shoes. She had a clear look of irritation and her uncomfortable composure was more than obvious.