038

So heads up the first part will be in third person but not for too long. After that we're gonna head into Kali's pov.

This chapter is actually really long, but I kinda of threw a hint in here soooo, pay attention. A little action too, it won't make sense now but it will in the next few chapters.

Enjoy :)

——

UNEDITED.

Third Person.

"Sincere, it's just me and you right now. What just happened?" Kali grabbed her twins hand as they sped to the police station.

August took Demitrius home and was in the car with the twins father.

"I can't say nothing until we get to Chris." He muttered, holding her hand tightly.

He couldn't bring himself to speak full sentences, all he could do was try and channel his energy to his sister. He needed her more than ever right now and she knew it, he just hoped this shit worked now he needed it to.

"I'm surprised you're even going to the police station for him." She commented and he looked at her as he drove through a red light. He heard his father beep his horn and he sighed knowing he was going to get lectured about it later.

"Regardless of what me and Chris got going on, he's my brother. He like blood, I ain't gon' let twelve spank his ass. I refuse. I'd die before I let anything happen to him." He stressed.

He loved Chris and he hated that this was happening, but he knew it'd be worth it.

"Wait." Kali stopped him from opening the car door as they pulled up and grabbed both of his hands. "When you go in there, behave. Please, I can't lose you." She pleaded.

"You not going in?" He asked.

"I am, but you know daddy won't let
me back there with y'all." She giggled nervously and he smiled slightly.

"I got you. Come on."

The twins got out of the car and walked into the station. August and their father pulling up right behind them.

"Christopher Brown." Sincere spoke and Julius walked up next to him.

"I-I'm not supposed to let you see him." A timid woman whispered at the desk and Sincere could feel himself getting angry so his father spoke for him instead.

"Look, they know me. We won't be long." He brushed her off and took Sincere down a hallway leaving Kali and August at the desk.

"Come here." August pulled Kali into his chest and she hugged him tightly. He guided them to a bench and held her.

She sat there, stone faced. She cried enough as they took Chris away, now she wanted nothing but to be in his arms.

She didn't know what Sincere did but she had a feeling it involved this, all she knew was she'd be there for her twin.

On the other side of the station stood Sincere and Julius, talking to the officer, John, that handcuffed Chris.

"Look, he's our main suspect in this case. Richard did have his share of enemies but most of them are either dead or in jail, and also it's a statement of him beating his little sister to death." John said sighing heavily.

The odds were not in Chris's favor but nobody worried about it, because they knew Chris didn't do it.

"Besides that, was there any proof? Did you contact his mother?"