『 two 』

soobin went straight to his dorm after he ate some snacks on the convenience store inside of the building. taehyun was already inside the dorm, sleeping, since he need to take a quick rest before their live later. the lad already changed his clothes.

taehyun and soobin are roommates. supposedly yeonjun is the one who will be soobin's roommate but the older refused and exchange rooms with taehyun. at first the younger didn't want to agree but he had no choice. its not like yeonjun and soobin will fight if they stay in one room, they will just gonna ignore each other and yeonjun will probably say something bad to soobin that the others won't know.

beomgyu can't be soobin's roommate as they all know it will be chaotic plus soobin might not get peace. huening kai isn't also suitable as soobin's roommate, for now. taehyun is the only one who can understand soobin and can comfort him.

soobin changed his clothes as he can smell his own sweat in his shirt. he took a white t-shirt and gray sweatpants from his closet before he enter the bathroom and wore it. he then stretch his arms and back while walking towards his bed.

he pick up his phone on the nightstand to check some message or anything. and just on time, beomgyu's name popped in his notification as he is scrolling on the internet.

“hyung said you're in charge for the dinner” beomgyu texted. soobin simply said okay then put back his phone on the nightstand before he lay his back on his bed. he let out a deep sigh while his left arm covering his eyes.

you okay?❞ taehyun suddenly said which made soobin startled.

soobin glimpse at taehyun who is still eyes are closed, then put his gaze on the ceiling. ❝i thought you are sleeping.❞ he uttered.

taehyun hummed before he spoke ❝earlier. i just woke up before i heard you sigh.

their leader silently giggled. even though taehyun is a pretty savage and easily gets mad, he also have his soft side towards the other members, mostly to soobin. well, every member of the group have a soft side for their leader except for yeonjun.

i just feel exhausted.❞ soobin uttered. taehyun only hummed as his response while his eyes are still close.

minutes past by, the younger decided to stand up from his bed and get ready for their live meanwhile soobin had already fell asleep.

taehyun wore black shorts, grey t-shirt and also wore a sweater since it will be cold inside the living room of their studio. he also put a little bit make-up on himself since his stylist is probably not in the building anymore for it is already evening. he just put light powder on his face then a little bit of lip tint to make his lips still look natural. he then comb his blonde hair.

after fixing himself, he woke up soobin as he know he is assigned for their dinner. ❝hyung,❞ he softly spoke while tapping their leader's arm.

the blue-haired lad slowly open his eyes and glimpse at taehyun. ❝the dinner.❞ taehyun uttered which made soobin nodded while his eyes are barely closed. the younger then told him that he will go now before he went out of the dorm.

soobin let out a yawn as he slowly lift his body up. rubbing his left eye, he took his phone to see what time is it. ❝my phone is already low battery.❞ he said to himself after he noticed his phone battery percentage.

pulling out the drawer box, he tried to find his charger in it but it wasn't there. he then remembered huening kai borrowed it earlier and forgot to bring it back to him. soobin just let out a sigh and laid his phone on his bed.