『 twenty-nine 』

waking up from the middle of his sleep, soobin stood up from his bed and immediately get his medicine in his drawers before rushing towards their kitchen to get some water. he feels his heart is beating faster than its normal pace and his hands are shaking because of not so good reason and that is-

ahh, fucking anxiety.❞ he mumbled to himself while clenching his chest as he tries to calm down. he can feel his knees trembling too. his head is also aching right now because of his hang-over. 

he shouldn't drink alcohol in the first place. what was he thinking though? he knows that it could worsen his anxiety. ❝calm down soobin, calm down.❞ he muttered before drinking his glass of water. 

taking deep breathes in and out for a minute, soobin had finally felt a bit of composure and his heart is already at its normal pulse again. though his hands are still trembling, he bet it will stop later. 

he then decided to go back to his room. as he enters, his eyes landed on the pink-haired lad who's already sitting on the bed while rubbing his eyes and yawning.

noticing the younger's presence, yeonjun immediately stood up. ❝hey,❞ he then walks closer to soobin. ❝are you alright?❞ the older softly asked as he looks at the taller male with worried eyes even he feels a bit drowsy since he just woke up. 

seeing the older's appearance with puffed cheeks, pouty lips, hair pointing out everywhere, and eyes squinted, made soobin automatically smile. ❝i just had a hangover and panic attacks, but i'm okay now.❞ 

yeonjun just let out a hum before going outside the room. soobin raised his brow when the older suddenly walked out without saying anything. he was about to follow him but yeonjun went in and handed him a medicine which made the younger confused. ❝it's for hangovers.❞ yeonjun simply uttered which soobin gladly accepted and drink it.

leaning on the doorframe, the older male shows a frown expression making the younger confused. ❝you should have woken me up earlier.❞ yeonjun then pouted and crossed his arms.

hearing that made soobin raise his brow once again. ❝why?❞ he thought that the shorter male will be going to scold him since he also knows that he is not allowed to drink alcohol because of his anxiety. 

s-so that i could help you.. to calm down.❞ yeonjun mumbled and immediately looked away as he feels his cheeks starting to heat up. his actual intention was to flirt with soobin but his mind suddenly reminded him of what happened last night which made him go flustered again. his brain will never let him in peace again. he's glad that it didn't get out of hand, yet.

seeing yeonjun getting blushingly mess right now made the younger's lips form into a smirk as he already know what's the reason why he got fazed all of a sudden. ❝how?❞ 

w-well i can hug you if you want orㅡ❞ the moment he return his gaze back to the taller male, he unexpectedly flinched on his spot as he wasn't aware that soobin is already in front of him. ❝or?

k-kiss you if you w-❞ without finishing his last word, a pair of lips swiftly crashed on yeonjun's making the older gasped but had immediately response back from the kiss. 

yeonjun smoothly wraps his hands around the younger's nape as he was getting pulled by soobin to move closer.

reminding himself that they are outside the room and the other members can literally see them, the taller male forced himself to part his lips on the older's before looking around.