『 three 』

i just realized, this book will have more soobin's pov than yeonjun. but i'll do my best to balance.

confusion. soobin's mind was full of confusion.

while they are eating, beomgyu and huening kai kept on talking to make the atmosphere brighter even they are all already tired. taehyun and yeonjun responding to what the two saying, while soobin is eating quietly as his mind has full of thoughts.

realizing soobin's behavior, huening kai shifted his eyed on him ❝are you okay hyung?❞ he asked.

soobin blinked thrice as he came back from his senses. he quickly nodded his head and curved his lips into a small smile before saying ❝yes.

huening kai stared at him for a few seconds before he remove his eyes from him and catch along what beomgyu is saying. he was talking about the live that yeonjun and taehyun did which huening kai didn't watch since he wad asleep and soobin didn't watch it as he was cooking.

hyung, did you really kiss soobin hyung in your live?❞ beomgyu asked yeonjun making their leader fluster.

the older didn't say any word and just nodded his head and took a sip of his water. taehyun was just looking at beomgyu, talking through his eyes that he should stop what he is saying. huening kai was confused at the same time worried for soobin.

beomgyu giggled. ❝why did you do it? do you like soo-❞ he quickly stopped talking as his and taehyun's eyes met. he can see the warning through younger's eyes which made him form his lip into a thin line. he knew he already said too much.

finishing his food, soobin quickly drink his water and stood up which made the others look at him, including yeonjun. ❝i-i'll just take a rest.❞ he said and quickly walk away.

taehyun and beomgyu was about to say something and huening kai was about to follow him but yeonjun stopped them. ❝don't bother him.❞ he said and continued eating his food. the three younger members took glances at each other as they look like talking through their eyes. they feel like something happened between soobin and yeonjun again earlier before they come inside the dining room.

after eating, yeonjun told beomgyu to wash the dishes since he still have the energy more than the three of them. taehyun insist helping beomgyu while huening kai went back to his dorm.

walking towards taehyun and soobin's beds, yeonjun noticed that their leader's appearance nor his shadow can not be seen. ❝he said he will take a rest.❞ he mumbled to himself. ❝why isn't he here?

he shook his head and went outside the room. ❝i do not care, though.❞ he muttered again. he walked towards his dorm. he was about to twist the doorknob and open the door but he feel like hesitating.

letting out a sigh, he slowly bang his head on the door and cursed under his breath. he shouldn't care about their leader yet he don't know why he is worried about him. he is not in his room, it's already night and who knows where that guy is.

he let out a groan and walk towards their company's building to check if soobin is there. this is where the younger could possibly go in this night.

as yeonjun went inside the building, he firstly checked the living room to find him but he's not there. he then checked their studio, the singing studio, dance studio, and every room where their group is allowed but he didn't find soobin. there are still few staffs inside the building and he already asked if they saw him but all of them said no.

why am i finding him? i'm wasting my time.❞ he uttered to himself and facepalm. he let out a sigh while pressing the down button of the elevator.